Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's the only thing that I can remember they can say being in a rush to complete any game gets them. Do they get paid for doing that... NO!! 

No monetary reward, they are simply doing it, just to have fun and satisfy their want via the game they are playing. Apart from that, I don't see any reason for that. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

No monetary reward, they are simply doing it, just to have fun and satisfy their want via the game they are playing. Apart from that, I don't see any reason for that. 

That's my opinion or point of view exactly. They just put themselves through stress just for nothing. Why would I do that? 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's my opinion or point of view exactly. They just put themselves through stress just for nothing. Why would I do that? 

That's stress if you ask me too. I wouldn't subject myself to such kind of stress trying to complete a particular game, without monetary reward. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's stress if you ask me too. I wouldn't subject myself to such kind of stress trying to complete a particular game, without monetary reward. 

Exactly, if there was anything else to gain from playing games that way being too rushed, then it would be considered. 

22 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, if there was anything else to gain from playing games that way being too rushed, then it would be considered. 

Yeah, it would've been wonderful had it been their is any award or reward given for rushers of any video game player for finishing so fast. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

From my childhood and teen years. I'll list the ones I remember the most. 

Super Mario Brothers series (NES)

TMNT 2 The Arcade Game (NES)

Double Dragon (NES)

Duck Hunt (NES)

Renegade (NES)

Super Mario World (SNES)

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

Sonic The Hedhehog series (GEN)

Mortal Kombat (GEN)

Super Mario 64 (N64)

In The Hunt (PS1)

Gran Turismo (PS1)

Crash Bandicoot (PS1)

Spyro The Dragon (PS1)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)

WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain (PS2)

ESPN NFL 2K5 (PS2/XBOX)

GTA Series - III, Vice City & San Andreas (PS2)

And lots more I'm sure I'm missing. I'm for sure missing a lot. But these are ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

My first time experience with playing Gran Turismo on my PS1 really hit me so hard that I fell in love with the game till date!! 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

My first time experience with playing Gran Turismo on my PS1 really hit me so hard that I fell in love with the game till date!! 

I have an extra nostalgia feeling with it, because I remember it being the only game my dad has ever played. Well, by gameI mean the demo of Gran Turismo. I remember he, my mom and some of her friends would smoke and play the Gran Turismo demo. I kinda wanted to get my dad a racing wheel and some racing games to see how he does with that. He likes to drive, so I think he'd get a kick out of playing on a newer console and devices. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have an extra nostalgia feeling with it, because I remember it being the only game my dad has ever played. Well, by gameI mean the demo of Gran Turismo. I remember he, my mom and some of her friends would smoke and play the Gran Turismo demo. I kinda wanted to get my dad a racing wheel and some racing games to see how he does with that. He likes to drive, so I think he'd get a kick out of playing on a newer console and devices. 

It's always nice getting to see your family do the same thing which you really enjoy doing yourself. It's my grandfather that's my playing buddy when I was still a kid. 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:30 AM, Kane99 said:

If you have the capacity to do that, I'd suggest you do it mate because there is always a huge possibility that he's going to love it very well. 

On 12/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, Heatman said:

Personally, I understand kind of feeling when I try to started playing Mario Kart on Nintendo 64 back then which was a very good sensational of feeling.

There are quite a lot but let me just mention at least a minimum of 10 games. They are;

1. Gran Turismo

2. Pac-Man

3. Gyrus

4. The Legend of Zelda 

5. Mortal Kombat

6. Bloody Roar 2

7. Deus Ex

8. 1080 Snowboarding

9. Mario Bros 

10. Prince of Persia 89

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There are quite a lot but let me just mention at least a minimum of 10 games. They are;

1. Gran Turismo

2. Pac-Man

3. Gyrus

4. The Legend of Zelda 

5. Mortal Kombat

6. Bloody Roar 2

7. Deus Ex

8. 1080 Snowboarding

9. Mario Bros 

10. Prince of Persia 89

Mario Bros and Pac-Man are two video games series that have been with us for decades now and are still being maintained and kept alive. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Mario Bros and Pac-Man are two video games series that have been with us for decades now and are still being maintained and kept alive. 

I believe that you have played the latest Pac-Man 99 that's available on Nintendo Switch? I recently got the game but not playing it yet. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that you have played the latest Pac-Man 99 that's available on Nintendo Switch? I recently got the game but not playing it yet. 

Yes of course, I have played the latest Pac-Man 99 that's available on Nintendo Switch because I also have the game system too.