Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with great propaganda art

On 10/28/2021 at 10:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some games that feature amazing in-game propaganda art? BioShock series are the most obvious to me. What are some more?

Propaganda art in what sense do you mean? I would like you to throw more light on this. 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some games that feature amazing in-game propaganda art? BioShock series are the most obvious to me. What are some more?

I think that most FPS games have some sort of propaganda arts herein with most of them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Would you consider this game Fiscal Ship to have propaganda in promoting an in-game government policies and education? 

I haven't played this kind of game yet but I think that it's something that I might be open to doing given the opportunity to do so. 

RDR2 has some in it. The Pinkertons were a real government agency to hunt down outlaws and other major criminals. There is also mention of the president all around. They also drew inspiration for some of the legendary outlaws from real life. The goofy guy in Valentine that is writing the book about Jim “Boy” Calloway that asks you for pics and stories from other gunslingers gives you names of several outlaws. Some were real, like Black Belle. Others I’m not sure about. I’d have to look into it.

There’s also a lot of Army involvement in the game, and a lot of references to the American civil war. Some of the language they use in the game didn’t carry the same connotation then that it does now.

There’s a lot of propaganda in the game if you just take the time to look for it.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The latest Call of Duty Vanguard that would be out soon is definitely filled with lots of propaganda in game government acts written all over it with the game picturing the World War 2 battle systems. 

Yeah, the trailer say so. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's not Call of Duty Vanguard trailer mate. Here is the trailer of Call of Duty Vanguard. 

Oh I mistakenly had attached the wrong trailer, thanks for the sharing the correct one.

The trailer looks amazing. Let's see how it unfolds. It's only 2 days for the release. Hope to see some freshness in their game. 

47 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh I mistakenly had attached the wrong trailer, thanks for the sharing the correct one.

The trailer looks amazing. Let's see how it unfolds. It's only 2 days for the release. Hope to see some freshness in their game. 

The fronts in the way that the game would be played in accordance with the trailer, which one do you like most and would prefer to explore more? 

On 11/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, Razor1911 said:

Yes, don't worry about it. It's happened to me a few times with having some trailers misplaced for another especially games of series.