Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that give you positive feedback/encouragement

On 11/5/2021 at 11:12 AM, Boblee said:

Athreus did it on more than one occasion in some of his fight with his father Kratos in God of War. 

I've watched the trailer of the two recently, and the conversation they had together is memorable indeed, great seeing video game act that way, so real. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The video wasn't embedded rightly, or YouTube is posing restriction on the video due to their age limit requirement to access the video. 

It's a censorship thing with YouTube. It's not about the video being embedded rightly. The video plays well on YouTube. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a censorship thing with YouTube. It's not about the video being embedded rightly. The video plays well on YouTube. 

I've figured it out, it's exactly what you've said. At times it is like that, I've been around scenarios like what happened in the YouTube video you shared. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:43 AM, Justin11 said:

I think you're right, it is censorship stuff with YouTube. I believe the video is restricted without some confirmation to authorize view. 

It's violence related and it's why it's hit with the age restrictions on the video. It's part of YouTube policy. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's violence related and it's why it's hit with the age restrictions on the video. It's part of YouTube policy. 

Is part of YouTube policy indeed. They simply want a user to confirm his or her age, if it is above the age barrier or not.