Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that scorn you for your moral choices

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You have played the game already? It's one of the games that I couldn't get myself to replay one more time. 

Nope, I never played the game 'spec ops, i only watched it's trailer posted here in this thread and elsewhere in the forum. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Nope, I never played the game 'spec ops, i only watched it's trailer posted here in this thread and elsewhere in the forum. 

You should consider playing it and have a feeling about the choices you make in the game. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have played the game already? It's one of the games that I couldn't get myself to replay one more time. 

I have played the game Spec Ops : The Line at least twice or three times and it's not a big deal for me but I do feel sad about some of my decisions. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have played the game Spec Ops : The Line at least twice or three times and it's not a big deal for me but I do feel sad about some of my decisions. 

Well, I'm not really surprised if some people or gamers have a very tough skin when it comes to how they feel with some games. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I'm not really surprised if some people or gamers have a very tough skin when it comes to how they feel with some games. 

Yes exactly, it's how I feel about the game and even other games because they are all fictional make up and as such they shouldn't put pressure on me. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes exactly, it's how I feel about the game and even other games because they are all fictional make up and as such they shouldn't put pressure on me. 

I actually know that very well but you know the thing with emotion, it's something that is very overwhelming most of the time for most people. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, Boblee said:

You can't write off what you have to feel with your decisions in Spec Ops : The Line having to burn innocent people and children with white Phosphorus. 

That scene haunts me till this day - I was like what the actual hell. It's the first time I ever felt guilty about doing anything morally wrong in a videogame.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That scene haunts me till this day - I was like what the actual hell. It's the first time I ever felt guilty about doing anything morally wrong in a videogame.

Yeah, that's really true. It's a bad sight and a very cold act towards humanity. There was nothing cool about that at all. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Crusader Kings 2. Your king could be a pious, kind, and just man who is very merciful to his subjects and enemies, or he could be a tyrant that beheads somebody for looking at him wrong and worship Satan.

Now that's a kind of king with two sides of the coin. You flip to the head and get a different outcome and the same goes with flip and getting the tail.