Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What are your favorite Assassin's Creed Gear/Armor?

Something I really love about the Assassin's Creed series are all the excellent looking gear. Do you have any favorites or have any pics? The Altair outfit seems to be a favorite since it usually appears as a rare set in each game including all the latest ones. I really like being able to switch out pieces of gear in AC Odyssey with hundreds of options to choose if not thousands. I love the pharaoh set in AC Origins. I'll try to update some pics of my favorites soon. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Assassins Creed Valhalla version is my favourite pick when it comes to it's series. That's the one I played more than any other. 

Valhalla does have some excellent gear, and what is unique about that game is being able to change up your tattoos which can replace some of the chest gear.

1 minute ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Valhalla does have some excellent gear, and what is unique about that game is being able to change up your tattoos which can replace some of the chest gear.

The ability to add different customization features to my pro makes Valhalla version of Assassins Creed worth playing. 

I haven't seen all versions of all armor yet, but Ive already made the choice to not go beyond superior on all my raven gear. If I'd known the appearances changed I probably wouldn't have upgraded my cloak and maybe a few other pieces even to superior. I find it hard to immerse myself in social stealth when I'm going about wearing clothes most peasants would try and kill me for. For weapons I've gone superior fyrd axe and houndstooth just for looking realistic

On 11/10/2021 at 1:15 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Something I really love about the Assassin's Creed series are all the excellent looking gear. Do you have any favorites or have any pics? The Altair outfit seems to be a favorite since it usually appears as a rare set in each game including all the latest ones. I really like being able to switch out pieces of gear in AC Odyssey with hundreds of options to choose if not thousands. I love the pharaoh set in AC Origins. I'll try to update some pics of my favorites soon. 

I saw a video on YouTube a while back on the ranking of all the armor used in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. How do you rate them yourself? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Assassins Creed, is packed with different armors, some you can unlock them through the in-game points. 

That's true. What they offer in the store can also be earned by doing weekly quests and getting enough opals. AC Odyssey has a similar system and is more lenient on the amount you can get each week compared to Valhalla. It's a very nice thing that they offer. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I saw a video on YouTube a while back on the ranking of all the armor used in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. How do you rate them yourself? 

Thanks for that informative video! I haven’t really focused on the abilities of each gear set and the runes you can enhance it with. I usually use gear for visual effect, unless there is a big fight and I’m having a hard time winning, then I’ll go into the abilities details. Interestingly though, when you visit the blacksmith in Ravensthorpe, you actually can change the look of gear, meaning you can choose some gear that you like its abilities, then make it look like a different piece of gear you have in your inventory. So you can actually wear what you want with the abilities you want. But that's something to definitely keep in mind when buying gear or trading your opals for gear, which I'll start paying more attention to. 

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Thanks for that informative video! I haven’t really focused on the abilities of each gear set and the runes you can enhance it with. I usually use gear for visual effect, unless there is a big fight and I’m having a hard time winning, then I’ll go into the abilities details. Interestingly though, when you visit the blacksmith in Ravensthorpe, you actually can change the look of gear, meaning you can choose some gear that you like its abilities, then make it look like a different piece of gear you have in your inventory. So you can actually wear what you want with the abilities you want. But that's something to definitely keep in mind when buying gear or trading your opals for gear, which I'll start paying more attention to. 

Exactly, I never miss out on the unique fixes I could do in blacksmith in Ravensthorpe with my gear. It's one of the easiest ways to get exactly what you want in your gear.