Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

1 hour ago, Darth said:

I mean, this was a pretty small bundle that was mainly just a t-shirt so this wasn't one of the big Rockstar competitions. Most of the time, it takes age to receive the prize too so if you miss the email (like I probably did), you will forget whatever contests you entered by the time you receive the prize.

Okay, I got you mate, I was thinking it was one of those huge Rockstar competitions ever, that you won.

I wouldn't enter into a tournament which I am having high odds of losing in their process whereby my money is involved. I see it as a big-time risk to my investment, I should be one of the favourites of such group tournament for me to be pushed into investing into such competition. 

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You are brave, I think. Some of these gamers can't cope with losing and I always wonder how they will survive in the long run, if they continue that way.

The truth of the matter is that no one likes to lose in life in anything that they do for any reason whatsoever. So, I don't really blame them. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that no one likes to lose in life in anything that they do for any reason whatsoever. So, I don't really blame them. 

No one blames anyone. The truth is that there are going to be winners and losers in this world. It doesn't matter how we try to look at it.

I almost won something from kool-aid as well. I tried doing the whole point thing they did, but I rarely had enough points to win anything. But I'm pretty sure I won a hat from Kool-aid at one point, but I have since lost it. Would be so cool if I could find that. 

But yeah, I wanted to get the Gameboys, the other swag and so much more. I think they tried doing an N64 giveaway as well. The good ol days! 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:47 PM, Knight Barida said:

You are brave, I think. Some of these gamers can't cope with losing and I always wonder how they will survive in the long run, if they continue that way.

Maybe or maybe not you're correct or not but it's something that doesn't really hold much water in my opinion because it is just games and they can play with ease. 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:51 PM, Heatman said:

Maybe or maybe not you're correct or not but it's something that doesn't really hold much water in my opinion because it is just games and they can play with ease. 

The problem is when some gamers start attaching too much feelings to the game. That get to kill the fun side of it while making one become frustrated when they lose. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

The problem is when some gamers start attaching too much feelings to the game. That get to kill the fun side of it while making one become frustrated when they lose. 

Some gamers are definitely top emotional than others and there is nothing much they can do in such situations. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am emotional when it isn't going my way, but if the video game is worth it, and things are going well my emotions wouldn't go weird. 

Just like the first time I was able to win my first $50 prize 🏆 in a gaming contest, it was really emotional for me. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like the first time I was able to win my first $50 prize 🏆 in a gaming contest, it was really emotional for me. 

It's something that you can't ever forget in your life as long as you still have a connection with playing video games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's something that you can't ever forget in your life as long as you still have a connection with playing video games. 

Yeah exactly, it's not that the $50 won was that too much but it's a good reward for all of my efforts on the tournament. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

That is emotionally sweet buddy, it's something you won as a result of passion, by playing game and coming out on top. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That is emotionally sweet buddy, it's something you won as a result of passion, by playing game and coming out on top. 

It's always a good feel. It's something that hardly comes by because you don't know when you will ever be able to win such again.