Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which digital/physical console video game did you spend the most on?

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can check these one's out and hopefully, you will see what you like. 

Thanks alot for sharing the review of the 30 racing games thriller to choose from. I am already an Motor GP lover. I love Nascar racing game, and the F1 type, and others they I couldn't remember their names. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot for sharing the review of the 30 racing games thriller to choose from. I am already an Motor GP lover. I love Nascar racing game, and the F1 type, and others they I couldn't remember their names. 

You're very welcome my friend. I hope it gives you all you needed when it comes to getting racing games for your PS3. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're very welcome my friend. I hope it gives you all you needed when it comes to getting racing games for your PS3. 

It gave me almost all, you've done your best, and I appreciated it because not everyone can offer that. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

It gave me almost all, you've done your best, and I appreciated it because not everyone can offer that. 

When you make your decisions in choosing the ones to get into, kindly inform me here with your list of selection. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes racing games, it's simply few that I love, which is asphalt, Forza horizon, and NFS. This are the three options I cherish around racing games. 

The racing games that I have shared for him would definitely have a lot more from which he can easily choose from to play. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The racing games that I have shared for him would definitely have a lot more from which he can easily choose from to play. 

I believe he'll have more to play from the list you made through the review video you shared here. I even saw plenty of the racing games there, but I choose the options I mentioned earlier. 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:25 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe he'll have more to play from the list you made through the review video you shared here. I even saw plenty of the racing games there, but I choose the options I mentioned earlier. 

Yeah, I do get that. It's all about what one wishes to play and enjoy. No one can force or impose any games on you to play. 

On 12/15/2021 at 11:32 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I do get that. It's all about what one wishes to play and enjoy. No one can force or impose any games on you to play. 

That's for sure, I simply play when I love the game's genre, and not what people say about the game. I've gotten such negative reviews around FIFA yet I'm still playing it, because I love it. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would like to drift off topic a little bit but my point is still on gaming too. The only physical game that I have played more that's not a console game is Chess games. 

Are trying to say, you devote more of your time playing this chess game than any other game? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are trying to say, you devote more of your time playing this chess game than any other game? 

No, that's not what I was trying to say because it's not going work out at all no matter how much effort I put into it per say. 

I spent almost $200 on RDR2 Ultimate Edition. I wanted the code that unlocks the extra quests and free items/horses and all the other stuff. The Special Edition would have done fine, but I couldn't find that one. I was all over the internet trying to find it, and finally found it on eBay. The Ultimate Edition does all that but also does it for the online version of RDR2 as well. There was only one that had the code unused, so I bought it. Then later I saw on Rockstar the bundle that I could customize that was less than that one copy of the game. So adding them both together, I probably spent around $380 or so to buy the game.

Here's a comparison between the Ultimate and regular editions of the game from the Rockstar webpage.

RDR2 Compare.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

On 12/17/2021 at 2:14 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's for sure, I simply play when I love the game's genre, and not what people say about the game. I've gotten such negative reviews around FIFA yet I'm still playing it, because I love it. 

Reviews would always come in different mix especially when you check them out from different sources, it's all about how you want to conclude to make your decision that matters. 

20 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I spent almost $200 on RDR2 Ultimate Edition. I wanted the code that unlocks the extra quests and free items/horses and all the other stuff. The Special Edition would have done fine, but I couldn't find that one. I was all over the internet trying to find it, and finally found it on eBay. The Ultimate Edition does all that but also does it for the online version of RDR2 as well. There was only one that had the code unused, so I bought it. Then later I saw on Rockstar the bundle that I could customize that was less than that one copy of the game. So adding them both together, I probably spent around $380 or so to buy the game.

Here's a comparison between the Ultimate and regular editions of the game from the Rockstar webpage.

RDR2 Compare.jpg

Wow, that really looks very interesting!!