Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which digital/physical console video game did you spend the most on?

Well as I have yet to get my hands on a series s/x or the PS5, I can't really say for sure. When I got the Xbox One, I think the most I paid for games was probably $60 each for a few games. I don't remember what digital games I got for my Xbox One back when I got it though. But I'd guess around $60-$100 spent on games in the first few months. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Well as I have yet to get my hands on a series s/x or the PS5, I can't really say for sure. When I got the Xbox One, I think the most I paid for games was probably $60 each for a few games. I don't remember what digital games I got for my Xbox One back when I got it though. But I'd guess around $60-$100 spent on games in the first few months. 

How many Xbox games did you buy in the region of the amount you mentioned between $60-$100? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How many Xbox games did you buy in the region of the amount you mentioned between $60-$100? 

Oh god I forget. I got Fallout 4 with the console, and I think I purchased a few digital games after. I also got a few games from trading sites back then, but it's been so long. I think I got my Xbone in 2015. I've since purchased a lot more games so couldn't tell ya exactly what else. 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:28 AM, Kane99 said:

Oh god I forget. I got Fallout 4 with the console, and I think I purchased a few digital games after. I also got a few games from trading sites back then, but it's been so long. I think I got my Xbone in 2015. I've since purchased a lot more games so couldn't tell ya exactly what else. 

Okay, no problem. I know you got lots if games in your Xbox console. Does it mean you got all of them during the year which you bought you Xbox console? I believe you should know the prices of the recent games you bought. 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:28 AM, Kane99 said:

Basically, my budget on my games in a year doesn't exceed $500. And once it's exhausted, nothing would make me spend any additional money on it. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never bought any digital game copy before, I simply use a console that doesn't feature that, PC has such feature, when I secure PC I'll look forward to getting the digital game if the need be. 

Over the years, gaming have drifted towards digital copies more than the hard copies and and it's understandable in my opinion.