Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which digital/physical console video game did you spend the most on?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

No, that's not what I was trying to say because it's not going work out at all no matter how much effort I put into it per say. 

Okay, i got you now. It means you combine your chess gaming time with other things that needs attention as well, and not just with chess alone. 

Edited by Justin11

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Reviews would always come in different mix especially when you check them out from different sources, it's all about how you want to conclude to make your decision that matters. 

You said it all. It simply depends on one's choice when it comes to choosing a particular video game. I choose the options that is pleasing to me, and not the mix responses i get from other gamers. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, i got you now. It means you combine your chess gaming time with other things that needs attention as well, and not just with chess alone. 

That's exactly what I was trying to say and I'm glad you now understand that which makes it easier for both of us. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's exactly what I was trying to say and I'm glad you now understand that which makes it easier for both of us. 

Yeah, I got you, because you made your statement clearer to me. Everyone has choice when it comes to games that requires more time devotion. Just like I enjoy racing, and playing soccer IRL. 

£72.99 for FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition on the PS5. But I think I played something a bit less than that because I managed to get some PlayStation Network giftcards for cheap from those online stores that always have discounts. 

19 hours ago, Darth said:

£72.99 for FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition on the PS5. But I think I played something a bit less than that because I managed to get some PlayStation Network giftcards for cheap from those online stores that always have discounts. 

That's interesting. I saw the ultimate edition but it's way off my budget that's why I settled for the standard version which is valued at $59. 

On 12/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, Darth said:

If they beat me from now till next 3 years, I'm never paying £72.99 for the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition because there isn't anything sweet about it yet I haven't seen. 

The question is that, have you gotten a taste of the game? You must give account of your experience before you pour out your dissatisfaction around the game completely. I understand the price is high, that's the way EA wants it to be, that's why they have other lower standards. 

If you play the game, the price isn't bad. So obviously for those that aren't satisfied with the game, they're going to hate that price. It's important to remember the Ultimate Edition gives you a lot of bonuses for the Ultimate Team mode which a lot of people find useful.