Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which digital/physical console video game did you spend the most on?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Over the years, gaming have drifted towards digital copies more than the hard copies and and it's understandable in my opinion. 

What you said is simply what's happening now dearie. The new gen console games are simply going digital, maybe soon their will be lesser video game DVDs. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is simply what's happening now dearie. The new gen console games are simply going digital, maybe soon their will be lesser video game DVDs. 

Yeah, the stress of using CDs is too frustrating for me and I'm sure it's the same thing for most people that have moved to digital copies. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the stress of using CDs is too frustrating for me and I'm sure it's the same thing for most people that have moved to digital copies. 

My PS3 is simply outdated, not supporting digital copy of video games. I'll only get to play the digital copy of video games when I do upgrade. 

Almost all my PS3 video game games have come with a discount. I don't buy CD game from the vendor, I simply do installation, because the CD ROM is hacked to accept transfer from a PC and it turns out playable. 

Edited by Justin11

On 12/4/2021 at 1:29 AM, Justin11 said:

My PS3 is simply outdated, not supporting digital copy of video games. I'll only get to play the digital copy of video games when I do upgrade. 

There are so many digital copies of video games that are fully supported on Playstation 3 my friend. Don't count yourself out that easily. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many digital copies of video games that are fully supported on Playstation 3 my friend. Don't count yourself out that easily. 

That's great, I never really researched on that. I'll be very moved to get the list of games which I can simply buy online via PSN store and play, and not mainly download. 

On 12/6/2021 at 10:13 PM, Justin11 said:

That's great, I never really researched on that. I'll be very moved to get the list of games which I can simply buy online via PSN store and play, and not mainly download. 

Here is something to look through when you are making your picks of the digital games to get for your PS3. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is something to look through when you are making your picks of the digital games to get for your PS3. 

Thanks for sharing the update. But most of the games discussed on the video content isn't the kind of games I love playing often. I was expecting to see a digital version of racing games. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for sharing the update. But most of the games discussed on the video content isn't the kind of games I love playing often. I was expecting to see a digital version of racing games. 

It is true that I actually forgot that you are more into racing game than other kinds of video games so I'm going to look for something nice that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is true that I actually forgot that you are more into racing game than other kinds of video games so I'm going to look for something nice that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Very good, I thought you've forgotten my kind of video game genre. Anytime, I'm waiting for an update around racing games.