Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Facebook Oculus Quest changing name to Meta Quest and no more need of facebook login for VR headset?

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That sucks. I always assumed that it would work with other PC ecosystems like steam or epic games. So it doesn't even work with Steam? I hope that's not true, because I won't buy one if it's just meant for the Facebook side of things. 

Seriously, it was something that's really odd and off the chart for me to understand. Like what could be their reason for setting it up so? 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Facebook wouldn't force me getting an Oculus VR headset just to access my account. I rather deem it surplus to requirements focus on other favourable social medias and engage more with gaming communities. 

The owner of Facebook is one hell of a business man - Mark Zuckerberg. I don't know how he's able to pull of this deal with the company. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The owner of Facebook is one hell of a business man - Mark Zuckerberg. I don't know how he's able to pull of this deal with the company. 

Hmm, I respect him alot for being so inclined and very creative. His work rate attracted the Oculus company coming to him for endorsement. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I respect him alot for being so inclined and very creative. His work rate attracted the Oculus company coming to him for endorsement. 

And I don't like him at all. It's not that I'm jealous of him or anything but because of how he runs his business. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

And I don't like him at all. It's not that I'm jealous of him or anything but because of how he runs his business. 

Lol, we have our likeness and dislikes on any body. I know you got reasons why you don't like him. Don't you make use of Facebook? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, we have our likeness and dislikes on any body. I know you got reasons why you don't like him. Don't you make use of Facebook? 

I can't really remember the last time I log in into the main page account of my Facebook. I only make use of the messenger for now. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I log in into the main page account of my Facebook. I only make use of the messenger for now. 

xD, you're gradually moving away from from Facebook. I do make use of it, but not often. I go there for business, not mainly for chatting. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

xD, you're gradually moving away from from Facebook. I do make use of it, but not often. I go there for business, not mainly for chatting. 

The Facebook messenger serves me better use because it's where I connect with my friends who are dear to me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Facebook messenger serves me better use because it's where I connect with my friends who are dear to me. 

It should be, because it is user-friendly, and most of our love ones prefer using Facebook than any other social media platform due to its ease of access.