Register Now
ZandraJoi

Live action role-playing game

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've never done it, but I think if you have a group of friends who are into it, it can't hurt to try out. I'm not a very social person off the internet, so it would have to be really close friends to get me to go out there. I would be out of my comfort zone, but with friends, it'd be easier. 

I think it could be a fun thing to do though, just not sure if it's my thing. 

But to each their own. If you enjoy it, more power to ya. 

I do understand your kind of person completely because I also have friends like that. But you can only know if it's something you would like till you try it out. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've never done it, but I think if you have a group of friends who are into it, it can't hurt to try out. I'm not a very social person off the internet, so it would have to be really close friends to get me to go out there. I would be out of my comfort zone, but with friends, it'd be easier. 

I think it could be a fun thing to do though, just not sure if it's my thing. 

But to each their own. If you enjoy it, more power to ya. 

You should try as much as possible to get into some stuffs that you never did just for the sake of having experience on that one. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Shooters games are the ones I love playing, especially GTAs, RDR, X-men, Apex legends, and COD series etc. 

If you add something like survival adventure to the game, then you would have given me all I deserved and desire. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you add something like survival adventure to the game, then you would have given me all I deserved and desire. 

That's wonderful you hold the game on a high esteem. I can add the game up to my backlog, if I see it's trailer shared here. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's part of why I really enjoy playing about survival shooting games. I do enjoy horror too in the game. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Survival shooting increases my adrenaline, and makes me stay restless, and that's the kind of challenge I love to see around mission games. 

I have good reasons to believe that most games where you get to kill and be killed does push up ones adrenaline. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that most games where you get to kill and be killed does push up ones adrenaline. 

Yes buddy, because you'll stay restless and always moving your body into different positions and sweating in the process simply to halt an opponent that proves too stubborn.  

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, because you'll stay restless and always moving your body into different positions and sweating in the process simply to halt an opponent that proves too stubborn.  

Even with all the strategizing on how to waste the opponent would definitely get you on the swivel. It's why I love such games. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The desire not to get killed in the process is good enough to keep your adrenaline pumping till the end of the gameplay. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

The desire not to get killed in the process is good enough to keep your adrenaline pumping till the end of the gameplay. 

Tires there, you wouldn't settle for once, because you're thinking within your subconscious on what to do next and bypass early elimination. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Tires there, you wouldn't settle for once, because you're thinking within your subconscious on what to do next and bypass early elimination. 

Exactly, with one simple slip in your tactics and you're done and gone for because there is no way you would survive it. 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, Heatman said:

No one likes to get killed n a battle that's not going to last for too long and lose everything that they racked up. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Their are some games you'll be playing when you get ousted in the game you'll simply start all over again, contra 4 was like that for me. 

I can't really remember the last time I played any Contra games apart from when I played them on my SEGA console.