Register Now
ZandraJoi

Live action role-playing game

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's hilarious, but cruel had it been it occurred real life. I know it's simply fantasy fictional stories which is recreated into gaming, impressive. 

How the kid was actually able to learn such a trick of pretense is what I still keep wondering about because he did it so well. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

How the kid was actually able to learn such a trick of pretense is what I still keep wondering about because he did it so well. 

Children of this generation are always very smart compared to kids during our time which is why he was able to improvise in such a way to surprise his father.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Children of this generation are always very smart compared to kids during our time which is why he was able to improvise in such a way to surprise his father.

Yeah, the kid was way too smart for the father because he was very shocked when he got the shot on his head papapapaa 😂

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's acting at its best. The child took that part base on what's created around the video game. It's devs are the ones that deserves lots of credit for their performance. 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, Heatman said:

Adults still do it today with their kids. I can remember seeing a video on Instagram where a father was role playing Star Wars with his son and it was so hilarious. 

I mean, it's okay when playing with your kids because I used to play cops and robbers with my dad when he got me and my brother some nerf guns. I mean when you have lots of adults dressed up as D&D characters and actually roleplaying it looks hella hilarious and awkward. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean, it's okay when playing with your kids because I used to play cops and robbers with my dad when he got me and my brother some nerf guns. I mean when you have lots of adults dressed up as D&D characters and actually roleplaying it looks hella hilarious and awkward. 

It's something that my grandfather did with me very well and it's why I dotted on him very well. It's sad that he's no more with us today. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's something that my grandfather did with me very well and it's why I dotted on him very well. It's sad that he's no more with us today. 

And there is no doubt that he's going to be your favorite partner because of how you get along with him. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's fun having these kind of moments with your family. I remembered when we had a water fight at our family house with my mother's side of the family there. 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, it's fun having these kind of moments with your family. I remembered when we had a water fight at our family house with my mother's side of the family there. 

Is it a real family fight or simply having some fun offline? 

While I admit I like the idea of LARPing, it mostly depends on the game. I wouldn't particularly want to play a fantasy LARP unless it was romantic fantasy like Blue Rose, which is more about political intrigue, or perhaps a Warhammer Fantasy LARP because I get to do my good Greenskin accent and swing a foam choppa around. A LARP I'd particularly like to partake in is Vampire: The Masquerade, but the only one I know if is in York. A bit too far for me, and not somewhere I want to be at night unless it's the Christmas market. Again, lots of political intrigue with the added bonus of wearing a trench coat and wielding a katana.

I've never done it, but I think if you have a group of friends who are into it, it can't hurt to try out. I'm not a very social person off the internet, so it would have to be really close friends to get me to go out there. I would be out of my comfort zone, but with friends, it'd be easier. 

I think it could be a fun thing to do though, just not sure if it's my thing. 

But to each their own. If you enjoy it, more power to ya.