Register Now
ZandraJoi

Live action role-playing game

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played any Contra games apart from when I played them on my SEGA console. 

Okay, provided you still remembered the contra game back then their is no problem. I believe you enjoyed the game-play as well in your Sega Genesis console, right? 

I can't really remember the last time I played any Contra games apart from when I played them on my SEGA console. 

I still have my Sega console and the Contra game cartilage, although I'm not sure if it's still going to be functional. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I still have my Sega console and the Contra game cartilage, although I'm not sure if it's still going to be functional. 

If the Contra game cartilage isn't damaged or anything, and your Sega console is still functional, it will definitely play. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the Contra game cartilage isn't damaged or anything, and your Sega console is still functional, it will definitely play. 

I would have to check it out and see if it's still going be playing functional to test out. I would like to experience the game all over again. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:18 PM, Boblee said:

I would have to check it out and see if it's still going be playing functional to test out. I would like to experience the game all over again. 

Just check the sensitive coded mouth edge of the Contra game cartilage, if it's still intact, it's definitely going to play well. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just check the sensitive coded mouth edge of the Contra game cartilage, if it's still intact, it's definitely going to play well. 

I have checked it out and it seems to be perfectly good apart from having dusts all over it, I believe that's not going to be a problem. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have checked it out and it seems to be perfectly good apart from having dusts all over it, I believe that's not going to be a problem. 

Just a simple cleaning would be good to have it working as a beauty. Open up the cartilage and clean the chip. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:04 PM, Heatman said:

Just a simple cleaning would be good to have it working as a beauty. Open up the cartilage and clean the chip. 

Yeah, that's right probably. I might look at the possibility of doing that and hopefully it's going to work out well for it. 

On 1/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It is very necessary to keep a routine maintenance of the console, to keep it away from dust, which penetrates inside it, and making it look weary. 

Seriously, some gamers are very poor when it comes to doing routine maintenance when it comes to their gaming hardwares. 

Seriously, some gamers are very poor when it comes to doing routine maintenance when it comes to their gaming hardwares. 

Buh such doesn't require money to keep it neat. Some are simply lazy that way, they simply play and keep their video game console and room very unclean. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Don't say anymore because I saw it first hand with one of old classmates back then. The day I visited his house, all his gaming set up was full of mess. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Don't say anymore because I saw it first hand with one of old classmates back then. The day I visited his house, all his gaming set up was full of mess. 

Some people are definitely not good at taking care of their games and it's really disgusting seeing such sight especially from an adult. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's ridiculous, if you're a gamer, you should keep your video game set up clean and we'll arranged to entice your gaming friends. It will be awful that your friends visits you to find out your gaming set up is very unkept. 

Some people have a lot of junks filled in their PC keyboard which have it damaged in a very short period of time of usage.