Register Now
kingpotato

Gym

On 2/23/2022 at 10:57 AM, kingpotato said:

You should get a pair, I just recently got a pair of 10lbs and 20lbs to workout at home. They are not as good quality like the ones at a gym but they do the job. And as for being buff I dont think its possible with our lifestyle xD the buff guys at my gym are there every single day, I dont think they even have a life outside the gym.

I don't think that's really true.  Buff guys can only work out so much.  Anyway, they are using time wisely.  What do a lot of people do with an extra hour or two a day?

5 hours ago, Jayson said:

I don't think that's really true.  Buff guys can only work out so much.  Anyway, they are using time wisely.  What do a lot of people do with an extra hour or two a day?

Believe me I have seen them there for too many days, they dont neccesarly do the same type of exercise every day but they do spent most of their afternoon there almost every day. I did notice that on sundays the gym was mostly empty

Good for you for sticking with it! I had joined a gym many years ago. I also loved taking the different classes they had available. Do any of you do classes too? What are your favorites?
Right now though, I prefer exercising at home. I have DVDs & use Youtube to follow some fitness trainers. I only have a couple of dumbbells as I prefer bodyweight exercises more.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:57 AM, kingpotato said:

You should get a pair, I just recently got a pair of 10lbs and 20lbs to workout at home. They are not as good quality like the ones at a gym but they do the job. And as for being buff I dont think its possible with our lifestyle xD the buff guys at my gym are there every single day, I dont think they even have a life outside the gym.

I've gotten noticeably different and felt noticeably different.  However, it's nothing like Arnold Schwarzenegger or anything.  However, you do feel more sexually attractive, lol.  There's nothing like having those strong shoulders especially.

I stopped to gym my body after taking advise from my football coach. He said that, footballers don't gym to gain muscular body, rather I should build it up by eating foods rich in calcium, vitamins, and also training hard, by doing series of fitness exercises, than going to the gym house to lift ion. 

As a footballer, you don't need to carry ion, to gain muscular body, routine fitness exercises can help you stay fit and still build on your appearance especially your body to be fine and well shaped. 

Edited by Justin11