Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

On 8/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah not a bad trailer. But it seems to be an okay game too. 

It's a good game and atleast goes above average rating for a racer game.

The trailer makes it look a lot more better and gets you excited about purchasing it.

Found this article about the best video game trailers. There are some goodies on here, did any of your favorites make the cut? Read here - https://www.gamersdecide.com/pc-game-news/101-best-video-game-trailers-ever-made

One on the list that I forgot was For Honor. That trailer sold me on it and got me to jump into the private/open beta they were doing. I wish this game stayed relevant, because I remember it being so fun to play. But sadly it never really got far and I think they ended up changing it to a free to play game. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

The trailer makes it look a lot more better and gets you excited about purchasing it.

Yeah it looked good. Not too into the racing genre, but maybe one day I'll give it a try. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Found this article about the best video game trailers. There are some goodies on here, did any of your favorites make the cut? Read here - https://www.gamersdecide.com/pc-game-news/101-best-video-game-trailers-ever-made

One on the list that I forgot was For Honor. That trailer sold me on it and got me to jump into the private/open beta they were doing. I wish this game stayed relevant, because I remember it being so fun to play. But sadly it never really got far and I think they ended up changing it to a free to play game. 

Yeah it looked good. Not too into the racing genre, but maybe one day I'll give it a try. 

For Honor trailer is  a good one , and I like the fact that it was looking like something from a battle movie.

The announcement trailer for dark souls 3 made the list and that is also among one of the best trailers I have seen asides dues ex.

https://youtu.be/mLyLJ9AAeRA

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's a decent trailer looking at the driving mechanics in the trailer. Any racer gamer would definitely be thrilled by just seeing that even if they are not going get the game. Some racing games lack real creativity which is why when you get one that's taken care of in its development, you will appreciate it.