Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

What would you guys say are your all time favorite gaming trailers? Ones that show gameplay, multi-player, cinematic, etc. 

For me there are a few that stand out. I was always excited seeing San Andreas tv spots growing up, that will forever be nostalgic to me. I don't even remember if they released an actual trailer back then. 

I'll list some of my favorites. Please do list some of your favorites. And keep in mind, a bad game can have a great trailer, so bad games are allowed if the trailer was good. 

Anyway, mine are:

Just a depressing trailer. I thought we'd get a more serious game than what we got. But still, this trailer helped sell this game. 

Sadly I never finished the phantom pain, but the trailers for it were so good. Kojima infusing his taste in movies and music into his trailers. He should honestly direct a movie and just get it over with. He clearly wants to make movies, do it dude. 

This trailer was awesome, especially with the music. Sadly I played only a little bit of Revelations, as I got into it after III and one other of the newer games. Still though, this trailer with older Ezio was fun to see. 

I'll try to post more trailers when I can remember. Theres lots more than I like, but we'd he here all day. 

List your favorites as well. 🙂

I've watched quite good number of trailers, I'll simply say those trailers around racing games are simply my best pick when it comes to trailers more captivating for me. 

You can simply see the list below. 

MGP PS3 trailer 

Asphalt 2 PS3 trailer 

Forza horizon 4 trailer

Gran Turismo II trailer

Has to be the Grand Theft Auto V trailer when it was coming out for the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The hype that the trailer created was just out of this world and I can't see any other game creating that much hype and anticipation. I think only GTA 6 could rival it.

On 11/26/2021 at 11:53 PM, Justin11 said:

I've watched quite good number of trailers, I'll simply say those trailers around racing games are simply my best pick when it comes to trailers more captivating for me. 

You can simply see the list below. 

MGP PS3 trailer 

Asphalt 2 PS3 trailer 

Forza horizon 4 trailer

Gran Turismo II trailer

I thought that you are a very big fan of Gran Turismo 6? It's trailer is an amazing one too. 

Still one of my favourite trailers to date.. some say it was overhyped, but.. 🖕

I just enjoyed the humour behind this one, and the way it took the p*** out of the above trailer

On 11/26/2021 at 10:43 PM, Kane99 said:

Just a depressing trailer. I thought we'd get a more serious game than what we got. But still, this trailer helped sell this game. 

I remember this one well, and was going to use it as one of mine when I saw the thread title. Just a shame that the game didn't live up to the trailer..!

2 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

Still one of my favourite trailers to date.. some say it was overhyped, but.. 🖕

I just enjoyed the humour behind this one, and the way it took the p*** out of the above trailer

I remember this one well, and was going to use it as one of mine when I saw the thread title. Just a shame that the game didn't live up to the trailer..!

Oh man, I forgot about that trailer for Gears of War. I wasn't even a fan of the game, but that trailer was hype as ever. Especially with the depressing music overlayed with the game. And then I remember seeing tv-spots of a shortened trailer. Loved seeing that trailer. And I think they re-used the song in future teasers and trailers, but not 100% sure. Still though, thanks for reminding me of it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought that you are a very big fan of Gran Turismo 6? It's trailer is an amazing one too. 

I saw the six, but I didn't take advantage earlier, I will simply get it next I go update my PS3 backlog, because it's compatible with PS3 console specifically. 

On 11/30/2021 at 12:07 AM, Justin11 said:

I saw the six, but I didn't take advantage earlier, I will simply get it next I go update my PS3 backlog, because it's compatible with PS3 console specifically. 

The trailer of Gran Turismo 7 is a great one. It's among my top 10 best video games trailers till date. 

On 11/26/2021 at 11:43 PM, Kane99 said:

What would you guys say are your all time favorite gaming trailers? Ones that show gameplay, multi-player, cinematic, etc. 

For me there are a few that stand out. I was always excited seeing San Andreas tv spots growing up, that will forever be nostalgic to me. I don't even remember if they released an actual trailer back then. 

I'll list some of my favorites. Please do list some of your favorites. And keep in mind, a bad game can have a great trailer, so bad games are allowed if the trailer was good. 

Anyway, mine are:

Sadly I never finished the phantom pain, but the trailers for it were so good. Kojima infusing his taste in movies and music into his trailers. He should honestly direct a movie and just get it over with. He clearly wants to make movies, do it dude. 

This trailer was awesome, especially with the music. Sadly I played only a little bit of Revelations, as I got into it after III and one other of the newer games. Still though, this trailer with older Ezio was fun to see. 

I'll try to post more trailers when I can remember. Theres lots more than I like, but we'd he here all day. 

List your favorites as well. 🙂

Elden Ring's trailer is my favorite as of right now. I have lost count how many times I have watched it even when I have the game already.