Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

On 6/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Heatman said:

Dead Space 3 Trailer is another good one for me. I enjoyed the soundtrack used in it. 

I watched Dead Space Remake trailer two days ago. It wasn't that captivating the way I expected. There wasn't story story or information on it. Have you seen it? 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Heatman said:

Dead Space 3 Trailer is another good one for me. I enjoyed the soundtrack used in it. 

The triller is quite intriguing and did justice to the video game. I played death space 3 which is a good blend of survival, horror and action. 

Didn't complete the game back then but I enjoyed every bit of it when I did.

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I watched Dead Space Remake trailer two days ago. It wasn't that captivating the way I expected. There wasn't story story or information on it. Have you seen it? 

Not at all, I haven't seen the trailer yet. If you don't mind uploading it next, it would be nice. 

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

The triller is quite intriguing and did justice to the video game. I played death space 3 which is a good blend of survival, horror and action. 

Didn't complete the game back then but I enjoyed every bit of it when I did.

It's not a must that every game would be completed. As long as you had your fun playing the game, that's all that matters most. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not at all, I haven't seen the trailer yet. If you don't mind uploading it next, it would be nice. 

It's not a must that every game would be completed. As long as you had your fun playing the game, that's all that matters most. 

This is the trailer of Dead Space Remake. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The remake is already looking good, I hope they are gonna make it a whole lot better than what the original death space was on play station 3 and Xbox 360. Because this Time around I might complete this game and not just play it half way.

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Which version of dead space are you talking about @Clasher @Dannyjax? Dead space is a series game, we have ' Dead Space Ignition', Extraction, Dead Space I, II, III. Which one does 'Visceral Games studio/publisher wants to remake around 'Dead space series? 

I'm referring to Death space III,  the remake is for  the 2008's death space . If you watched the triller @Dannyjax posted you will see that as well.

18 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I'm referring to Death space III,  the remake is for  the 2008's death space . If you watched the triller @Dannyjax posted you will see that as well.

I watched the trailer about 30 secs, I couldn't see it as title nor at your conversation with Danny. No problem, let's see what happens next with the plans of Visceral Games over the remake. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I watched the trailer about 30 secs, I couldn't see it as title nor at your conversation with Danny. No problem, let's see what happens next with the plans of Visceral Games over the remake. 

That's okay, visceral did a good job with the original Death space, I started the series with death space II and then III, I believe the game remake would still be a masterpiece as well.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's okay, visceral did a good job with the original Death space, I started the series with death space II and then III, I believe the game remake would still be a masterpiece as well.

I believe Visceral Games will do their utmost best to build the remake of Dead Space III. The first edition of the dead space series I played was ' Dead Space ignition. 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

The remake is already looking good, I hope they are gonna make it a whole lot better than what the original death space was on play station 3 and Xbox 360. Because this Time around I might complete this game and not just play it half way.

It's got a high sense of ominous feeling. It's one thing that I can say that the trailer gave up easily. They might still make another trailer before it's released, I'm not sure though. 

Have any new trailers come out that really sold you? Like, was there a trailer for a newer game that just blew you away with how cool or unique it looked? For me, nothing has really jumped out at me. I have some interest in some games, but I'm not that hyped for what is coming out soon. 

On 6/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, Dannyjax said:

That looks very creepy, even though there wasn't much details in it, the settings and sounds is oozing a lot of fright.