Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

I might have trailers to watch out, but it doesn't mean such trailer is my all-time trailer. Everyday video games comes out and we have pretty good choice to watch out via their trailer. In such regard it wouldn't be possible to have a single remarkable trailer I watch over and over again. 

On 4/14/2022 at 3:56 AM, Boblee said:

Elden Ring's trailer is my favorite as of right now. I have lost count how many times I have watched it even when I have the game already. 

You can't take away anything from how good Elden Ring trailer was made. Even in its perfection, I still feel that it didn't even cover everything the game have to offer. Elden Ring is very massive. 

And I still can't believe that no one added Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer. Are you guys being serious right now with missing that one out? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You can't take away anything from how good Elden Ring trailer was made. Even in its perfection, I still feel that it didn't even cover everything the game have to offer. Elden Ring is very massive. 

And I still can't believe that no one added Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer. Are you guys being serious right now with missing that one out? 

It's indeed a grave error to exclude Red Dead Redemption 2. If it's not here, I wonder what others are doing here? I get that some people might not be into the game but it doesn't change the fact that it's among the top 5 best open world game for me. 

Bioshock - Beyond the sea trailer is a blast for me, I never played the game yet, but what I saw in the trailer is just reality scene. Maybe I can decide to go back to playing the game at some point in the future when I deem it right. 

I was going to say "it has to be Dead Island," but it'd be criminal if the OP didn't mention that one. I will however provide something similar: Left 4 Dead 2's trailer, which became the game's intro. The music is great, however the gunshots, zombies squealing as they get punched, and the timing of all the transitions is perfect. "Kill all sons o' bitches, that's my official instructions!"

Moderator Edit: Pasting the the video's URL should make the video embed itself automatically, but sometime it doesn't work for reasons that escape me. I think it's something to do with the setting and/or compatibility with certain browsers. In any case, I've fixed it so the video has been embedded now.

Edited by Shagger
Couldn't get the video to show up. Embedding, I think it's called?

On 11/29/2021 at 8:10 PM, m76 said:

This is so captivating, when I first saw this trailer I was so heated up I just couldn't resist getting this game. And I must say the game actually did well.

My favorite thriller for a video game would be The Last Of Us Part 2 Trailer . 

On 6/16/2022 at 8:07 PM, Shagger said:

Gotta be this. I haven't played the game yet, but this trailer For Shadow Warrior 3 is brilliant.

The cover picture looks very creepy, I like that. But from watching the gameplay in the trailer, it wasn't that horrifying. The soundtrack used in it, I can't remember who sang it but it opened up my childhood memories of Tom and Jerry cartoon it was sang in.