Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you see who's played more with keyboard and mouse, he will obviously tell you that it's the best to play games with. 

That's impressive to hear that many gamers still feels comfortable playing with the keyboard or mouse. I have a Windows 11 PC, still I can't feel comfortable playing via my PC keyboard or using the mouse. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's impressive to hear that many gamers still feels comfortable playing with the keyboard or mouse. I have a Windows 11 PC, still I can't feel comfortable playing via my PC keyboard or using the mouse. 

That's just the way it's been for a while now. Because when you get to play more with PC controllers, it will be huge part of you. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's just the way it's been for a while now. Because when you get to play more with PC controllers, it will be huge part of you. 

Also the same thing is applicable to those who played with consoles as well because they get so used to play with console controller that they can't easily adapt to playing with keyboard and mouse.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Also the same thing is applicable to those who played with consoles as well because they get so used to play with console controller that they can't easily adapt to playing with keyboard and mouse.

The time which you spend on each hardware is what determines the one you can easily get used to. If you happen to have played with keyboard and mouse for 5 years and then play with console controllers for 10 years, you can easily adjust to controllers for consoles. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My nails will simply pill off if I keep on using the keyboard for younger period without adjusting to controllers I wouldn't think video games will be enjoyable to me. 

Do you make use of your nails when you make use of keyboards for playing games on PC? 🙄 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you make use of your nails when you make use of keyboards for playing games on PC? 🙄 

It will be scratching on the keyboard as I'm hitting it. That's why I wouldn't use the keyboard playing games on my PC, the controller doesn't affect my nails. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:27 AM, Boblee said:

Maybe he's got a long nails in all his 10 fingers which would be the first to hit the keys before the base of the fingers. 

You're just being silly and funny at the same mate!! How's that possible for him to grow nails like that for a man? 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which one do you think would be more difficult to do? Getting back to using console controller after using Keyboard and mouse for 10 years and vice versa? 

You'll definitely feel unsettled playing with the controller for nthe first time after ten years of engagement with mouse and keyboard option. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You'll definitely feel unsettled playing with the controller for nthe first time after ten years of engagement with mouse and keyboard option. 

Yeah, the time gap is definitely going to be the default point in making you either get used to it or get pissed by it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the time gap is definitely going to be the default point in making you either get used to it or get pissed by it. 

Seriously, it's actually why I don't really like to stay away far too long from playing on either my PC or my consoles. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually why I don't really like to stay away far too long from playing on either my PC or my consoles. 

That's the only thing can help you with not being rusty when you play with either the PC controllers or PS one's whenever you do.