Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is very true because with those outside the inner circle of the game making wouldn't understand the core things in the game, so they will definitely see it in a different way. 

That's what information does for you as it helps you be well equipped with the data on the project more than other would have. 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:39 PM, Boblee said:

I really envy those who are into active video games streaming. It's a good work of art if I should put it that way!! 

They are simply putting hard work simply to work out their ass to streamline video games for long period of time. Since they're earning a living from it, their is nothing much to stream and even work over crunch time. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They are simply putting hard work simply to work out their ass to streamline video games for long period of time. Since they're earning a living from it, their is nothing much to stream and even work over crunch time. 

There are some things that not everyone can get into and it's why I know very well that streaming ain't my thing. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some things that not everyone can get into and it's why I know very well that streaming ain't my thing. 

They say practice makes perfection, so probably if you start learning now how to become a streamer, you may eventually get very good at it. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I am still evaluating my plans come 2022, if it goes well I might get going with streaming. But if eventually I get a better job, then I will pend my streaming adventure. It's simply not for everyone my dear friend. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

They say practice makes perfection, so probably if you start learning now how to become a streamer, you may eventually get very good at it. 

This can actually work to some extent if the learner in question is well committed to learning how to stream games online. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This can actually work to some extent if the learner in question is well committed to learning how to stream games online. 

Exactly, once you are willing to learn, you will definitely get to learn it from how the lessons are being given to you with practice. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, once you are willing to learn, you will definitely get to learn it from how the lessons are being given to you with practice. 

Learning can be very challenging most of the time and it's why some people find it hard to adjust and adapt. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have had my own fair share in the learning process when I was still mastering how to play on PC with keyboard and mouse. It wasn't easy. 

Edited by Boblee

On 12/18/2021 at 3:36 PM, Boblee said:

I have had my own fair share in the learning process when I was still mastering how to play on PC with keyboard and mouse. It wasn't easy. 

Learning is never easy no matter what anyone else says or tell you. Unless you already have knowledge on what's been taught you, it will definitely make you struggle. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Learning is never easy no matter what anyone else says or tell you. Unless you already have knowledge on what's been taught you, it will definitely make you struggle. 

You're quite correct my friend about how the learning process is always a challenge for most people. How far with your learning experience of how to use bow and arrows in Ghost of Tsushima? 

The bow and arrow at Ghost of Tsushima is simply way off me. The only thing is that I never put my mind on it. I never played often, nor watched reviews how to get it right. If I see a review here about how to use the bow and arrow armour at Ghost of Tsushima game, I'll appreciate it. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're quite correct my friend about how the learning process is always a challenge for most people. How far with your learning experience of how to use bow and arrows in Ghost of Tsushima? 

It's still going good. I only stayed with my friend who taught me for just 2 days and since then I have been doing it all alone. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's still going good. I only stayed with my friend who taught me for just 2 days and since then I have been doing it all alone. 

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with the lessons so far and as long as you have understood the basis, I'm sure you will master it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with the lessons so far and as long as you have understood the basis, I'm sure you will master it. 

Yeah, I'm still figuring it out bit by bit and hopefully in no distant time I'm going to be a pro at using that weapon.