Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love playing games, if I get the chance to play racing games for any E-sports team or simply joining a streaming team, I'll cherish it, provided that money will be made. 

I don't see the possibility of making money - real cash from playing games as for now unless it's play to earn crypto. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most people that I know to work in gaming industry don't really have much time to play outside their offices because they will always be choked up. 

They spend most of their time in games already at work, so even if they are going to be playing, it wouldn't be that much. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't see the possibility of making money - real cash from playing games as for now unless it's play to earn crypto. 

Is possible to earn real big money playing games. But the system is very hard like when you want to be a professional musician, footballer or whatever celebrity career. If you're watching the football games often following updates closely, you'll come to find out that most of the teams especially the European teams have virtual game players representatives. What you'll ask yourself now, what do those virtual game players do for them? They simply manage their football club in the virtual game, competing favourably with other players managing another football club's virtual team. I've seen them playing through EA FIFA before, they simply battle into online competition, hooking with each team during real life football match-days. Their is no difference, EPL teams battle against themselves, and those in UCL, UEL competitions also battle themselves virtually. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is possible to earn real big money playing games. But the system is very hard like when you want to be a professional musician, footballer or whatever celebrity career. If you're watching the football games often following updates closely, you'll come to find out that most of the teams especially the European teams have virtual game players representatives. What you'll ask yourself now, what do those virtual game players do for them? They simply manage their football club in the virtual game, competing favourably with other players managing another football club's virtual team. I've seen them playing through EA FIFA before, they simply battle into online competition, hooking with each team during real life football match-days. Their is no difference, EPL teams battle against themselves, and those in UCL, UEL competitions also battle themselves virtually. 

How would a gamer be able to make money from playing the game? Making real money from the game is the biggest challenge that I see here? 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How would a gamer be able to make money from playing the game? Making real money from the game is the biggest challenge that I see here? 

You can, because the European football club will pay you weekly just as they pay their football starts to play matches. Your job is to control the team in the virtual reality world. 

Is possible that way, I've watched reviews where Manchester city football club hired a virtual gamer to represent them in the virtual game world just as they are playing in all three fronts this season. They pay the gamer just as they offer wages to their football stars. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

They do make money from it but it's not a guarantee that you will win money. Once your team doesn't do well, you ain't wining. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

They do make money from it but it's not a guarantee that you will win money. Once your team doesn't do well, you ain't wining. 

It's something like Fantasy Premier League (FPL). When your team wins and ranks 1st all over the world, you will definitely win something. 

That's not true, make your observations and you'll get what's been said about it. You'll earn even if your team performance is too disastrous. The reason why you're earning is that, you're under contract agreement with the football club over managing their virtual team. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's not true, make your observations and you'll get what's been said about it. You'll earn even if your team performance is too disastrous. The reason why you're earning is that, you're under contract agreement with the football club over managing their virtual team. 

When you are too deep into something, there is a way that would go and your interest in it would wane drastically. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:25 AM, Heatman said:

It's something like Fantasy Premier League (FPL). When your team wins and ranks 1st all over the world, you will definitely win something. 

I have been trying to get into play Fantasy Premier League (FPL) for a while now but I don't really know how to go about it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been trying to get into play Fantasy Premier League (FPL) for a while now but I don't really know how to go about it. 

Don't worry, I will give you guidelines on how to go about it from next season when the new season in football games starts.