Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In the past it was better, but at this moment, it is worst, their is no sign of improvement. That's why I don't care much of their video games. 

Eventually, in the future they are going to pay the big price for having looked down on what their gamers really wanted. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as I do enjoy having to be a gamer, I'm not really sure if I can fit in well working for a game company without having it affect my gaming life. 

How would it affect your gaming life? Any job will take time away from your game time. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Eventually, in the future they are going to pay the big price for having looked down on what their gamers really wanted. 

I just hope so, because whet they've made shows that, they don't care about customers satisfaction provided money comes in. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just hope so, because whet they've made shows that, they don't care about customers satisfaction provided money comes in. 

You can imagine when they copy the same game and repeatedly release them each new year with a touch on the graphics, they are getting on so many nerves. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can imagine when they copy the same game and repeatedly release them each new year with a touch on the graphics, they are getting on so many nerves. 

Such will get them feeling nervous especially from the criticism they've been getting due to how poor and repetitive their FIFA series have been. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It already had me quit playing FIFA games since last year and I believe that it's a good decision I have made in a while. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's been some time for you, I do play FIFA series once in a while especially when I have some friends around, I use FIFA to entertain them. 

Not all my friends are into playing video games. So, the one's that came over determines what we would have as entertainment. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not all my friends are into playing video games. So, the one's that came over determines what we would have as entertainment. 

It's either playing video games, or doing drinks - alcoholic beverages and soft drinks or having a cooking feast for my friends. 

I haven't worked in the game industry but I would imagine that you would see games as being less interesting (some of the time). It's a bit like making a hobby into your livelihood really. After a while, you have less interest in it and it just becomes a thing you do to make money.

14 hours ago, Darth said:

I haven't worked in the game industry but I would imagine that you would see games as being less interesting (some of the time). It's a bit like making a hobby into your livelihood really. After a while, you have less interest in it and it just becomes a thing you do to make money.

Seriously, it's definitely going to get boring for you most of the time when you get too deep on the working of the game. The interest in games will wane very well. 

20 hours ago, Darth said:

Even in some of the jobs we do in our offices on daily basis, it always gets to a point where we lose interest in the job and only get to it because we need the money to be paid. 

On 2/9/2022 at 12:15 PM, Boblee said:

Okay, I understand your own part. When it comes to my own friends, 90% of them are simply gamers. That's why we entertain each other with video games. The ones who aren't gamers simply watch videos and share discussions with me, that's all.