Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do completionist tendencies ever compel you to do things you hate in games?

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, you've already started with the game? Does it mean you prefer it to Horizon Forbidden West? I am yet to get aboard in the game. 

Elden Ring knocked off Horizon Forbidden West immediately it hit the market with its release but it doesn't mean gamers dumped Horizon Forbidden West completely. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Elden Ring knocked off Horizon Forbidden West immediately it hit the market with its release but it doesn't mean gamers dumped Horizon Forbidden West completely. 

Yeah, the Soul's game was already a dominator online before it was released. So, I wasn't surprised that happened. 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:55 AM, Heatman said:

To get the statistics if Elden ring truly hit off Horizon Forbidden West off is through, the sales stats at the current time. It's time for me to get into Elden ring soon, I'll be ordering for the game anytime soon. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

That would be making the game that you play not interesting to play most of the time when you know that you can't complete it. 

Yeah, but how will you know you can't complete it? That's why I don't need a spoiler when I am playing video games, because it will demoralize my spirit in the game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, but how will you know you can't complete it? That's why I don't need a spoiler when I am playing video games, because it will demoralize my spirit in the game. 

When you know very well that the game was very difficult from the reviews that you have access to to, and still get into it. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I such the tendency when I was very much tender not anymore, I barely think about that. Most of the time I go on racing games not mainly on mission modes. 

I really fancied mission video games when I was a lot younger and it's why I picked up with playing Red Dead Redemption very quickly. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really fancied mission video games when I was a lot younger and it's why I picked up with playing Red Dead Redemption very quickly. 

RDR series   are   so thrilling, played   the I and II, I have the   first edition   on my PS3,  the sequel   isn't installed  on my current console due to  lack   of   compatibility. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:57 PM, Boblee said:

When you know very well that the game was very difficult from the reviews that you have access to to, and still get into it. 

At times not everything you see in the review you'll believe. Some are just a way to piss you off, unless I get it from different review sites. 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:39 AM, Boblee said:

That would be making the game that you play not interesting to play most of the time when you know that you can't complete it. 

It's why you get to see some gamers pay to win games that they paid 💵 to purchase and I'm like what's wrong with these guys? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why you get to see some gamers pay to win games that they paid 💵 to purchase and I'm like what's wrong with these guys? 

They obviously have the money to throw into such video games that they play and it's something that's I can never do no matter what. 

My little nephew gonna play more than I did when I was at his young age. He seems unstoppable playing games at the moment. If I give him that chance he can play games and forget their is food. I think such is an obsession which needs control before it gets out of hand.