Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do completionist tendencies ever compel you to do things you hate in games?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you like, you play like Mr Bond but you still can't be 007 😂. I haven't played any of his games in a long time now. 

Is their any James bond video game? I only watched his intriguing movies, which he proved to be a super power. When me and my childhood friends were very little, when playing we tend to act like James bond to prove we are stronger, lol. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is their any James bond video game? I only watched his intriguing movies, which he proved to be a super power. When me and my childhood friends were very little, when playing we tend to act like James bond to prove we are stronger, lol. 

Of course yes, there James bond games. I think it's actually available for PlayStation 2 or something. Check out this YouTube video. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm more interested in James Bond 007 movies than the games they made for it. With the search for a new 007, let's see who then eventually decide to give it to. Would it be Idris? 

Yeah the recent games are kinda crap. Wish they were better. Maybe the new 007 game from Eidos will be pretty good. 

Idk who will be the next James Bond. It could be Idris. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, there James bond games. I think it's actually available for PlayStation 2 or something. Check out this YouTube video. 

I went through the James bond nightmare video game, it made sense, I enjoyed watching it even though it looks like a PS2 video game. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I went through the James bond nightmare video game, it made sense, I enjoyed watching it even though it looks like a PS2 video game. 

Yeah, it's quite a good trailer. I also did enjoyed it. I wonder if they are going to make any new release for PlayStation 5 sooner? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's quite a good trailer. I also did enjoyed it. I wonder if they are going to make any new release for PlayStation 5 sooner? 

That's it, let's watch and see if a release will be made for PS5 console in the future. But I'll say, at the meantime, they should consider for PS3 and PS4 too, before making a big jump from PS2 to PS5. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, let's watch and see if a release will be made for PS5 console in the future. But I'll say, at the meantime, they should consider for PS3 and PS4 too, before making a big jump from PS2 to PS5. 

If they are releasing any on PlayStation 5, it should be the latest one on No Time to Die that they should work on developing for us 😂. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If they are releasing any on PlayStation 5, it should be the latest one on No Time to Die that they should work on developing for us 😂. 

I think so too, it wouldn't be same with this current one, it should be created different. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played No Time To Die before, so, k wouldn't describe my experience yet, because I am inexperienced around the video game. 

No Time to Die is not yet out in games but only in the movie. It's actually the last release of James Bond movies where Bond died. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played No Time To Die before, so, k wouldn't describe my experience yet, because I am inexperienced around the video game. 

It's actually a movie and not a game yet. 

Here is WatchMojo's explanation of the movies ending. You should get it and watch. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually a movie and not a game yet. 

Here is WatchMojo's explanation of the movies ending. You should get it and watch. 

Thanks alot for sharing 'No Time To Die. But unfortunately for me, I wouldn't watch from beginning to the end, I don't watch plenty of the movies nowadays due to plenty engagement online. Maybe, during the weekend I'll have time to watch it.