Register Now
Kane99

If you could revisit one gaming generation, what would it be and why?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Keeping it as history prop can suffice for me. I might be open to doing that if I deem it necessary. 

Alright mate. If you ever decides to make the decision a reality, I wouldn't really mind selling the console to you. 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:45 AM, Boblee said:

Keeping it as history prop can suffice for me. I might be open to doing that if I deem it necessary. 

Oh, I got you, you simply want to have one retro and one modernized version which is the switch. Their is no problem, whenever you want to experience old thing you can go with your 64 version. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, I got you, you simply want to have one retro and one modernized version which is the switch. Their is no problem, whenever you want to experience old thing you can go with your 64 version. 

Exactly, it's more like having something that's going to keep linking me to my old gaming experience always. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, just like I still have some old generation consoles of mine and not just the Nintendo 64, my Sega console is still here with me too. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, just like I still have some old generation consoles of mine and not just the Nintendo 64, my Sega console is still here with me too. 

I would definitely get my hands on Nintendo 64. It's an old console that's eluded me for a long time now. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would definitely get my hands on Nintendo 64. It's an old console that's eluded me for a long time now. 

Old memories are always that fun in my opinion, I don't really know what other people think because I'd never joke with what links me up with my past. 

On 12/12/2021 at 11:50 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Probably will have to be the 80's here too because back then you could walk into any gas station and play arcade games. Plus, I was in Vegas so they had slot machines everywhere too, so everyone was gaming it seemed. 

Seriously, it was the beauty of arcade games then which is something that the world is lacking so much now ever since the pandemic of coronavirus hit us hard. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it was the beauty of arcade games then which is something that the world is lacking so much now ever since the pandemic of coronavirus hit us hard. 

Some gamers don't even remember arcade games anymore as a result of being cut off from it for a while now. If the world ever gets back to normal, I'd be playing them a lot. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers don't even remember arcade games anymore as a result of being cut off from it for a while now. If the world ever gets back to normal, I'd be playing them a lot. 

When you're not familiar with something, there is no way you would expect to have anything on it. It's simply how arcade games is to some.