Register Now
Kane99

If you could revisit one gaming generation, what would it be and why?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's fantastic, which means you literally stayed indoors during that time when you engaged in both gaming and movies? 

Yes of course, it hit to a time when my hands aren't in good shape to press the button on consoles controllers anymore. I had to switch to movies. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You don't really have a choice but to do that otherwise you are risking getting yourself exposed and put your family in danger. 

That's why I've preferred staying indoors to avoid putting my family in dangers of contracting covid19 omicron variant. Staying at the comfort of my home playing video games and being here is safe for me. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I've preferred staying indoors to avoid putting my family in dangers of contracting covid19 omicron variant. Staying at the comfort of my home playing video games and being here is safe for me. 

It's definitely in your best interest to do that no matter how much you are interested in getting some game time out in the open place. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely in your best interest to do that no matter how much you are interested in getting some game time out in the open place. 

Yeah, I think at this time is a personal thing of interest to stay off from covid19 contraction. Because I don't want to risk the health of my family members due to gaming, which will make me associate much in the midst of crowd. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I think at this time is a personal thing of interest to stay off from covid19 contraction. Because I don't want to risk the health of my family members due to gaming, which will make me associate much in the midst of crowd. 

I was actually exposed during this first wave of the pandemic of Corona virus and it wasn't a good feeling at all. I wouldn't ever wish to experience that again. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:19 AM, Heatman said:

Yes of course, it hit to a time when my hands aren't in good shape to press the button on consoles controllers anymore. I had to switch to movies. 

That's nice too, because you can't be doing same thing for long, you simply have to tune to other hobbies too, and movies is one of them, which can be enjoyable with friends. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was actually exposed during this first wave of the pandemic of Corona virus and it wasn't a good feeling at all. I wouldn't ever wish to experience that again. 

You really took risk in your life during the starting era of novel covid19. You shouldn't get too loose, because the disease is real. So, you keep everyone in your household safe too. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:49 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You really took risk in your life during the starting era of novel covid19. You shouldn't get too loose, because the disease is real. So, you keep everyone in your household safe too. 

I don't really think that any sane human being would be willing to have oneself exposed to the virus at will. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that any sane human being would be willing to have oneself exposed to the virus at will. 

Some people who didn't believe that the virus actually existed are that stupid enough to have themselves exposed and got infected. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some people who didn't believe that the virus actually existed are that stupid enough to have themselves exposed and got infected. 

Most people in African countries are of the same belief as well. They hardly believe that it's something that can kill. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most people in African countries are of the same belief as well. They hardly believe that it's something that can kill. 

I wonder how some people would be so foolish to put themselves at risk and for what? Ignorance is really a big problem. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:27 PM, Boblee said:

Personally, I still miss the good old days of playing on Nintendo 64 and Atari consoles. The experience is worth more than I can say. 

Funny enough, I still have my Nintendo 64 console still functionally up and running. Only if I want to sell it, I would have sold it to you.