Register Now
Kane99

If you could revisit one gaming generation, what would it be and why?

9 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Well covid started up soon after and I just never bothered to go. As well I'm unsure as to what arcades they got. They have other games, like the basketball one, and a few others. Saw images inside and it looks good. I'm surprised it's still open, because I don't know if many people even go there. 

Better safe than sorry my friend. If you don't play it, it's not going to change anything but once you get exposed to the virus, it's a very big problem. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Better safe than sorry my friend. If you don't play it, it's not going to change anything but once you get exposed to the virus, it's a very big problem. 

Seriously, with the new mutated virus that's out which is growing rapidly, it's not going to be a wise decision taking such chances. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

The new faze being the Omicron variant, which isn't looking nice either. I am seeing future lock down in the corner warning up again. 

Even the name Omicron variant looks or even sounds scary enough to me. Another lockdown is definitely inevitable from the way the case is going. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even the name Omicron variant looks or even sounds scary enough to me. Another lockdown is definitely inevitable from the way the case is going. 

It's scary as well to me, I fear for the second total lockdown. Because we are still suffering from the first lock down. I just hope we don't get locked up again. 

On 12/21/2021 at 11:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's scary as well to me, I fear for the second total lockdown. Because we are still suffering from the first lock down. I just hope we don't get locked up again. 

Lockdown and locked up ; I don't really think that they are both the same thing per say but I do get what you are trying to say anyways. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Lockdown and locked up ; I don't really think that they are both the same thing per say but I do get what you are trying to say anyways. 

Isn't locked up like being locked up in the prison? It's the only thing that came to mind. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's good you got my saying. Lock down and locked up are similar in the sense that, covid19 made it look similar for us. We are force to go into lock down, and we got locked up. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's good you got my saying. Lock down and locked up are similar in the sense that, covid19 made it look similar for us. We are force to go into lock down, and we got locked up. 

Gamers life have been well affected by the pandemic of coronavirus till date and it's not going to be changing for good anytime soon 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers life have been well affected by the pandemic of coronavirus till date and it's not going to be changing for good anytime soon 

I got that already, it wouldn't change unless covid19 ceases. But I'll say covid19 made me stay closer to my TV screen more often playing games than before except when I was a kid. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got that already, it wouldn't change unless covid19 ceases. But I'll say covid19 made me stay closer to my TV screen more often playing games than before except when I was a kid. 

You don't really have a choice but to do that otherwise you are risking getting yourself exposed and put your family in danger. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Almost every gamer stayed closer to their gaming device during the worst covid19 moment. I pray the omicron variant of covid19 doesn't take a very significant effect of making us suffer more lock down. 

As much as I considerably played a lot of games then, I also did a lot of movies as well.