Register Now
Kane99

Will most future game support cross play?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I read that about what they are planning for FIFA 23 release. I'm not sure if it's going to do the game more harm than good being that FIFA series have been shit lately. 

Crossplay will never hurt a game really as long as PC gamers aren't included in it because of the hacking problem. It will help make matchmaking better since both PS and Xbox gamers will have more people to play with.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The cross play feature is also active with COD mobile, which means android users can enjoy multiplayer online contest with iOS users. 

It sure helps to increase the playing base of some games that allow such cross play but on the long run, it's not going to be that effective. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It sure helps to increase the playing base of some games that allow such cross play but on the long run, it's not going to be that effective. 

We hope to see more of the cross-play on games, it makes video games lively their is no doubt bro. I love playing with another console gamer, it adds more fun to gaming. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

We hope to see more of the cross-play on games, it makes video games lively their is no doubt bro. I love playing with another console gamer, it adds more fun to gaming. 

Just be ready for a real PC gamer who's good at using cheats and modding. It will be a hard contest for you. 

24 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Just be ready for a real PC gamer who's good at using cheats and modding. It will be a hard contest for you. 

Seriously, it's something that's going to be very challenging and difficult to deal with. It will leave a sore feeling most likely. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will just quit immediately, you know I wouldn't play with such kind of weird feature, that's absolute pure cheating and childish type of game. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will just quit immediately, you know I wouldn't play with such kind of weird feature, that's absolute pure cheating and childish type of game. 

You will have to stomach up hard for them especially if you are interested in the cross play. I think that beating them will be fun. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You will have to stomach up hard for them especially if you are interested in the cross play. I think that beating them will be fun. 

I have beaten them cheaters once, although it wasn't an easy task but it was worth it in the end, so I'm not scared of them. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:15 PM, Heatman said:

Funny you, it wouldn't be easy unless you're using cheat too with them. I remembered when I was playing real football soccer with my mobile phone, it has cheats most especially the Hand of God cheat, no one was able to beat me using such kind of weird cheat, unless you're using it together with me. And you must host the game for the cheat to work for you, if not, it isn't going to work for you. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Funny you, it wouldn't be easy unless you're using cheat too with them. I remembered when I was playing real football soccer with my mobile phone, it has cheats most especially the Hand of God cheat, no one was able to beat me using such kind of weird cheat, unless you're using it together with me. And you must host the game for the cheat to work for you, if not, it isn't going to work for you. 

The truth of the matter is that some gamers are really good at what they do and how they play as well without having to use cheats. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that some gamers are really good at what they do and how they play as well without having to use cheats. 

My brother is a very good example of such gamers. He's so good that you can hardly believe he's not a cheater but he's well addicted to gaming. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's just it, cheats aren't good in gaming. Any one who is using cheats to play doesn't know how to play. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's just it, cheats aren't good in gaming. Any one who is using cheats to play doesn't know how to play. 

Which free game do you play that offers massive cross-play. For now, it's Fortnite for me and I'm really enjoying it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which free game do you play that offers massive cross-play. For now, it's Fortnite for me and I'm really enjoying it. 

Call of Duty Warzone and Call of Duty Modern Warfare are two COD games that offer cross play that I really enjoyed getting into playing.