Register Now
Kane99

Will most future game support cross play?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I had Xbox console, I would have loved to play more of Forza Horizon 5 because the little time I played it on PC, it was quite interesting. But playing often on PC is quite challenging for me. 

You would have to give it more time in order to get used to playing the game on PC. Switching from console to PC gaming isn't easy for some gamers. But with time, you will get used to it. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers are of the opinion that Forza Horizon 5 is arguably the best racing game ever even when compared to Gran Turismo 7. I haven't played it enough to decide which one is better. 

But have you forgotten that the game is under series? What about it's previous editions, is it better off too? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You would have to give it more time in order to get used to playing the game on PC. Switching from console to PC gaming isn't easy for some gamers. But with time, you will get used to it. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I have trying to get some gaming time on PC as much as possible, so that in time I would be good to play most games on it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But have you forgotten that the game is under series? What about it's previous editions, is it better off too? 

Forza Horizon 5 is better than the other releases before it by a long mile. If you have played it, you would know first hand. 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Of course yes, I'm well aware that Forza Horizon 5 is a series based racing video game. Even the name would tell you that it's not the first release that's the Forza Horizon 5. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Forza Horizon 5 is better than the other releases before it by a long mile. If you have played it, you would know first hand. 

I haven't played it since it isn't PS4 compatible game, it is an Xbox series and Microsoft compatible game. And I hardly move an inch away to play video games using another platform other than PS. 

Edited by Justin11

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I haven't played it since it isn't PS4 compatible game, it is an Xbox series and Microsoft compatible game. And I hardly move an inch away to play video games using another platform other than PS. 

I know that very well and it's only if they decide to make the game available on Playstation, it's getting on the list of amazing racing game that you would miss out on. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that very well and it's only if they decide to make the game available on Playstation, it's getting on the list of amazing racing game that you would miss out on. 

If eventually it gets released on PS series like PS4, PS5, then it will worth my time. For now, I can't because of a single racing game and push to own an Xbox console, such will be waste of money.