Register Now
Kane99

Will most future game support cross play?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fantasy Strike is one notable option I've played in the past when my friend was using my current PS4, it is a cross-play game which you can connect also with Nintendo users. 

This is my first time to hearing about the game Fantasy Strike. What's the gameplay like? 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is a full gameplay of the game. So, sit back and enjoy. 

That's very nice. It's got something similar to Mortal Kombat in a way that it's a little bit funny. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very nice. It's got something similar to Mortal Kombat in a way that it's a little bit funny. 

Yeah, and it's something that's also similar to Street Fighter looking at the background of the game when they are fighting. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, Heatman said:

This is my first time to hearing about the game Fantasy Strike. What's the gameplay like? 

You can check the game out, it's available also on Nintendo switch, MacOS, Linus, Microsoft, and PS4. The game is a good option if you truly want to enjoy cross-play with any of the aforementioned platforms. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can check the game out, it's available also on Nintendo switch, MacOS, Linus, Microsoft, and PS4. The game is a good option if you truly want to enjoy cross-play with any of the aforementioned platforms. 

I have seen that already in the full gameplay sent my @Boblee. I'm familiar with that kind of gameplay. I might try it out. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen that already in the full gameplay sent my @Boblee. I'm familiar with that kind of gameplay. I might try it out. 

Boblee have solved it all for you through the trailer he provided. I watched through it, and I am satisfied with what the game can offer. Even if I'm not playing it now, their is always possiblity to get through it any time soon. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Boblee have solved it all for you through the trailer he provided. I watched through it, and I am satisfied with what the game can offer. Even if I'm not playing it now, their is always possiblity to get through it any time soon. 

I did enjoyed the game, it was a good alternative to Street Fighter game for me. I always love to experiment with some games especially when I have the time. So, that one covered nicely for me with street fighter. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I did enjoyed the game, it was a good alternative to Street Fighter game for me. I always love to experiment with some games especially when I have the time. So, that one covered nicely for me with street fighter. 

Yeah, with what I saw in the thriller as an alternative to what street fighter offers. I never really get in touch with the game since it isn't all that I want at the moment. I'm still playing and enjoying my time with some other games. I don't want to derail the thread that's why I didn't mention other names. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Forza Horizon 5, Gears of War 4 and Halo Infinite are three good AAA games that features cross play which I love playing whenever I get the chance to play. 

If I had Xbox console, I would have loved to play more of Forza Horizon 5 because the little time I played it on PC, it was quite interesting. But playing often on PC is quite challenging for me. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I thought about the game too 'Forza Horizon 5, but since I got other video game options, I didn't think much about the game, because I have MGP 21, GT 7 already on my PS4 backlog. 

A lot of gamers are of the opinion that Forza Horizon 5 is arguably the best racing game ever even when compared to Gran Turismo 7. I haven't played it enough to decide which one is better. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers are of the opinion that Forza Horizon 5 is arguably the best racing game ever even when compared to Gran Turismo 7. I haven't played it enough to decide which one is better. 

It's can't be the "best game ever" compared to just one game. I mean seriously @Heatman, do you actually read what you write?