Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever take time out to clean your video games?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It works perfectly for me. Just like today, I have already done my cleaning and everything looks so good and smell nice. It's good to neat. 

Saturday is a very good day to do one's home general cleaning and not just cleaning of the gaming set. If I don't clean on Saturdays, it always chokes me up in the mid week. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It works perfectly for me. Just like today, I have already done my cleaning and everything looks so good and smell nice. It's good to neat. 

Even if I don't have time to do my cleaning myself, there are companies that offer cleaning services here. I use their services once in a while and they always do a good job. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Even if I don't have time to do my cleaning myself, there are companies that offer cleaning services here. I use their services once in a while and they always do a good job. 

We have a lot of companies offering same services here but I'm never comfortable with using their services. I have a serious trust issues. I feel they would cart away with my stuff. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

We have a lot of companies offering same services here but I'm never comfortable with using their services. I have a serious trust issues. I feel they would cart away with my stuff. 

You can always monitor them while they are at it. When you're around, they would hardly think of doing that even if they were capable of doing it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

What happened to you that you have serious trust issues? If it's something personal, just don't worry about it. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

What happened to you that you have serious trust issues? If it's something personal, just don't worry about it. 

It's something that I can't say here because of its sensitive nature. Just know that it make lose all manner of trust on human beings and that's likely not going to change ever again. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's something that I can't say here because of its sensitive nature. Just know that it make lose all manner of trust on human beings and that's likely not going to change ever again. 

I understand brother. Just take it the way it's going to be good for you to deal with people in a way that it's going to easy for you to at least work with them but not trust them. 

On 6/5/2022 at 7:04 PM, Heatman said:

Haha, they wouldn't do that buddy. It's just your trust issues that's causing you the problems with using their services. They can do your gaming set cleaning well and yoyr general house too. 

On 6/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Boblee said:

You can always monitor them while they are at it. When you're around, they would hardly think of doing that even if they were capable of doing it. 

I always do that one always because anyone can decide to change at any time. The most trusted person can end up stealing. So, if you use their services, always inspect them. 

On 6/5/2022 at 7:04 PM, Heatman said:

There have been cases where people from those cleaning companies end up stealing some stuffs in your house especially on days you are not available to inspect them while they Clean. It has never happened to me though, and I only occasionally require the services of any cleaning company.

On 6/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, Dannyjax said:

I always do that one always because anyone can decide to change at any time. The most trusted person can end up stealing. So, if you use their services, always inspect them. 

Sometimes, I don't use the same company always so they don't get too familiar with me and take advantage of situations. The one's that I have using have been good with cleaning my gaming set. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I don't use the same company always so they don't get too familiar with me and take advantage of situations. The one's that I have using have been good with cleaning my gaming set. 

Now, that's something I can work with as well. By so doing, they will always feel like it's a new water they came to work in, and they will do a good job. 

Why would I try to employ external bodies to help me out cleaning my gaming set-up? Nope, I'm a bachelor, I'll do that on my own steady, and not needing such additional hand. Because, it will be an unnecessary expenses for me, which isn't on my budget at the moment. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Why would I try to employ external bodies to help me out cleaning my gaming set-up? Nope, I'm a bachelor, I'll do that on my own steady, and not needing such additional hand. Because, it will be an unnecessary expenses for me, which isn't on my budget at the moment. 

Everything is all about how chanced you are to take care of the cleaning yourself. I have a friend who's a banker and he barely have time for himself. The work is so consuming.