Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you care that your PS console beeps when it starts?

I think there's only a few cases where it becomes irritating really. If you have the console in your bedroom and your partner is sleeping, that beep will be annoying and will sound like an airplane engine when the room is extremely quite lol 😂

4 hours ago, Darth said:

I think there's only a few cases where it becomes irritating really. If you have the console in your bedroom and your partner is sleeping, that beep will be annoying and will sound like an airplane engine when the room is extremely quite lol 😂

I think it's quite a few gamers that plays deep in the night around 2:00am or thereabouts. I can't remember the last time I played by such time. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoy playing video games during the late hours, such time is my best when it comes to gaming. I play late in the night, it gives me peace of mind due to the cool atmosphere. 

The inquiry was never about whether or not you enjoyed playing games at night for God's sake but about the beeping sound the console makes. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The inquiry was never about whether or not you enjoyed playing games at night for God's sake but about the beeping sound the console makes. 

Check your last comment you shared with @Darth which you made mentioned that 'quite few gamers enjoys playing at nights. That's why I raised the comment that, playing at nights offers cool temperature which I don't get bothered with the beeping sound, because it doesn't affect my hearing. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Check your last comment you shared with @Darth which you made mentioned that 'quite few gamers enjoys playing at nights. That's why I raised the comment that, playing at nights offers cool temperature which I don't get bothered with the beeping sound, because it doesn't affect my hearing. 

For one who's played with the gaming console for years, it's definitely going to hard for them to feel bothered by the sound of the beeping. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I would really like to play games deep in the night only if sleep would allow me because I do use to stress myself too much during the day. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would really like to play games deep in the night only if sleep would allow me because I do use to stress myself too much during the day. 

Nights are meant for sleeping unless I have something that's bothering me to cost me my night sleep, then I can be awake playing games. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nights are meant for sleeping unless I have something that's bothering me to cost me my night sleep, then I can be awake playing games. 

I'm actually a night crawler and as a result, I don't joke playing my games in the night because I'm always free to play at the time. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually a night crawler and as a result, I don't joke playing my games in the night because I'm always free to play at the time. 

It's not that easy for me to get into games too much when it's night time especially when I have priority for my Forex trading at night.