Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It doesn't bother me too with an ordinary headset, the VR headset is an in-demand option now, I hope to get it too anytime. 

Lately, I'm even into using my wireless earbuds than my headset which works just find for me. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Lately, I'm even into using my wireless earbuds than my headset which works just find for me. 

Do you connect with it during gaming? I believe your console have Bluetooth feature? If so, then you can connect with it easily. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Do you connect with it during gaming? I believe your console have Bluetooth feature? If so, then you can connect with it easily. 

Of course yes, it's possible that you can play your games with the wireless earbuds as it's connectivity is enabled for gaming. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, it's possible that you can play your games with the wireless earbuds as it's connectivity is enabled for gaming. 

That's fabulous, I know my PS3 have the Bluetooth option, but I never tried it before. Such makes video game now worthwhile for me, since I'll be the one hearing all the in-game sounds. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's fabulous, I know my PS3 have the Bluetooth option, but I never tried it before. Such makes video game now worthwhile for me, since I'll be the one hearing all the in-game sounds. 

Wireless headset and wireless earbuds are just the same thing. They are both charged and connected automatically. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wireless headset and wireless earbuds are just the same thing. They are both charged and connected automatically. 

You're correct, we can use anyone of our choice and connect to our consoles and enjoy better soundtracks all alone. 

Edited by Justin11

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, we can use anyone of our choice and connect to our consoles and enjoy better soundtracks all alone. 

When you make use of good earbuds, you will get to appreciate how good they are. Oraimo is a good product. 

Just now, Heatman said:

When you make use of good earbuds, you will get to appreciate how good they are. Oraimo is a good product. 

Oraimo have always been a better product when it comes to electronic gadgets. Most of my USD are made from oraimo company, including charger too. I am looking forward to getting an oraimo wireless earbuds and power bank. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Oraimo have always been a better product when it comes to electronic gadgets. Most of my USD are made from oraimo company, including charger too. I am looking forward to getting an oraimo wireless earbuds and power bank. 

Samsung earbuds are very good but they are very expensive. The last time I checked out one of their products, it was 4x what other products were sold. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Samsung earbuds are very good but they are very expensive. The last time I checked out one of their products, it was 4x what other products were sold. 

I really don't know why Samsung products are so high. I don't even see anything different from other companies that is captivating. I won't waste my funds on any Samsung gadgets. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been using their products for years now and they are really serving me very well with no problems at all.