Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

1 hour ago, Altair said:

I have not super fond of playing with headsets when gaming. I prefer to play it without a headset. 
I have had a couple of gaming headsets. One that broke and that accidentally got lost when moving. Not sure If I will ever get another one. 

Normally for me, I wouldn't start playing with a headset as much as I love them but when I really needed to drift into the game fully, then the headset comes in. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I'm all alone by myself at home, I don't see any reason why I should be stressing myself with playing using headsets. 

Yeah, not everything we play games using headphones or headset to listen to soundtracks. At times my ear bites me, I just have to relax it to avoid inching. 

Do you guys have any suggestions for smaller headsets? Ones that aren't big and heavy on the head, and can be strapped on without much force. I just want a small headset that doesn't hurt my ears after using for long hours. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do you guys have any suggestions for smaller headsets? Ones that aren't big and heavy on the head, and can be strapped on without much force. I just want a small headset that doesn't hurt my ears after using for long hours. 

I think that it depends on how the pad of the headset you're making use of is made because mine doesn't give me any issue. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why you needed to test run everything at the shop before taking it home. If you ordered online, you have the power to issue for refund. 

Some online store test out their products before shipping it and even send you video of the testing to make it easier to believe them. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some online store test out their products before shipping it and even send you video of the testing to make it easier to believe them. 

That won't be enough for me to believe 100%. Even if I accept it, I won't take it when I open it up to use and it becomes spoiled, what do you want me to do? just relax and watch my money vanish? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That won't be enough for me to believe 100%. Even if I accept it, I won't take it when I open it up to use and it becomes spoiled, what do you want me to do? just relax and watch my money vanish? 

It's actually why it's very important to deal with an online business store that's trusted and reliable to avoid such stories. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I don't joke with Amazon because they have never disappointed me in any way ever since I have been making use of it. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I could've loved eBay better off than Amazon had it been i found solution to get my products delivered to my location. 

You can look into getting them from other online stores that operates globally. I believe that's the only option available for you now. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

You can look into getting them from other online stores that operates globally. I believe that's the only option available for you now. 

That's the only option available to me bro, Amazon is also available, but their charges for shipment to intl countries like mine is too exorbitant. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's why I don't joke with Amazon because they have never disappointed me in any way ever since I have been making use of it. 

Amazon rating in terms of delivering at the best customer service is the best so far, that's why the company is hugely successful.