Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's Amazon.com ranking in the best online stores? 

I never checked it, I don't think either their is any official ranking of that kind. It can only be carried out by fans and not professional bodies bringing it up. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I never checked it, I don't think either their is any official ranking of that kind. It can only be carried out by fans and not professional bodies bringing it up. 

From multiple sources across the web, Amazon is number on the list which isn't surprising to me at all. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

From multiple sources across the web, Amazon is number on the list which isn't surprising to me at all. 

It isn't surprising to to me, they really pulled the plug off and making themselves the best in the e-commerce business due to their customers service being top notch. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

It isn't surprising to to me, they really pulled the plug off and making themselves the best in the e-commerce business due to their customers service being top notch. 

The quality of the products available and being sold on the online market store is very good that it's got no equal and it's why consumers choose them always. 

On 3/2/2022 at 1:59 AM, Boblee said:

The quality of the products available and being sold on the online market store is very good that it's got no equal and it's why consumers choose them always. 

Yes, customers always go for quality, when the product is of good quality and affordable it will definitely attract more customers. 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:32 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Professional bodies won't care much about it, if you ask me. It's basically what some group of gamers would want to do to flex muscles 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, customers always go for quality, when the product is of good quality and affordable it will definitely attract more customers. 

Quantity is always a trash thing to look after when you are purchasing any products because of how quickly they will get damaged. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Professional bodies won't care much about it, if you ask me. It's basically what some group of gamers would want to do to flex muscles 😂😂😂

You're correct, it's just in a form of debate between two opposing individuals and they simply back their best online gaming store due to how good that one has been for them. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct, it's just in a form of debate between two opposing individuals and they simply back their best online gaming store due to how good that one has been for them. 

That's what I was saying and when you look closely, you will realize that some of these preferences are because of how good they have been for a while to these users.

36 minutes ago, skyfire said:

These days I am going for wireless and maybe seinheisser one is what I am going for as well. So on that note it would be interesting to check things out.

Wireless are always fun no matter what anyone else says about it based on their experience of using it. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's what I was saying and when you look closely, you will realize that some of these preferences are because of how good they have been for a while to these users.

Yeah, that's the work of good reviews. When they give you everything that you want hear, you can easily go and get it.