Register Now
Kane99

How many gaming headsets have you gone through?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My single geming headset is enough for me. Unless it means adding s VR headset, that's when I'll say i have two, with different functionality. 

Well, I'm definitely going to be getting one sooner than I thought but the price isn't doing me any favors. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I'm definitely going to be getting one sooner than I thought but the price isn't doing me any favors. 

I have a very good feeling that it's the same thing that most people are looking out for when the prices of the VR headset comes down. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have a very good feeling that it's the same thing that most people are looking out for when the prices of the VR headset comes down. 

Gamers that are on budget will always do everything to ensure that they get accessories at a cheaper rate. This is the idea that we have when we wait for prices to drop.

24 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Gamers that are on budget will always do everything to ensure that they get accessories at a cheaper rate. This is the idea that we have when we wait for prices to drop.

VR headset is something that's too costly for now. There is no way you would expect most people to cough up over $300 for it now. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

VR headset is something that's too costly for now. There is no way you would expect most people to cough up over $300 for it now. 

It's expensive, I know, but when you look at the reasons people should buy it, then you will agree that it is worth it. The only excuse is, if you have alternatives.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've gone through a lot of them since switching to PC gaming - And the cheap ones tend to cost the most as they start acting up after a couple of months and then you have to buy another.

I think that it's something that's very common with the wired headsets. They tend to give up on you when you least expect it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's something that's very common with the wired headsets. They tend to give up on you when you least expect it. 

It's especially true of the cheap wired headsets. After about a month, they start acting up until they become useless.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, Knight Barida said:

It's expensive, I know, but when you look at the reasons people should buy it, then you will agree that it is worth it. The only excuse is, if you have alternatives.

Seriously, it's something that I need to have right now but as for how it's cost at the moment, it's not something feasible for me.