Register Now
Kane99

The games you could get from food promotions

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I value the gaming YouTube channels of WatchMojo and IGN as well as Angry Joe for all they do for the fans. 

Lately, I don't really have a favorite now between IGN and WatchMojo because both of them are very good at what they do. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I value the gaming YouTube channels of WatchMojo and IGN as well as Angry Joe for all they do for the fans. 

You need to, because they're given you exactly what you want bro. I can't desert from a platform like such, because they're offering me the best. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You need to, because they're given you exactly what you want bro. I can't desert from a platform like such, because they're offering me the best. 

WatchMojo, IGN and Angry Joe have been awesome for the past few years that I have been making use of them. They keep getting better and better. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

WatchMojo, IGN and Angry Joe have been awesome for the past few years that I have been making use of them. They keep getting better and better. 

Like how long have they been around in the YouTube space? And how long have you been with them? 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Like how long have they been around in the YouTube space? And how long have you been with them? 

I have been playing around YouTube for at least 15 years or more. The amount of information I have acquired from it has been awesome. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing around YouTube for at least 15 years or more. The amount of information I have acquired from it has been awesome. 

Which means you were one of those early users of YouTube, that's great. I got into YouTube around 2010, which is over 11 years today. But became active around 2015.