Register Now
Kane99

The games you could get from food promotions

33 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well I dont think its that big of a deal , its not exactly a big crime nobody is going to jail for it. But most likely they are not doing that promotion again, or at least not in the same way

Well, it's a shot in the leg for those who actually purchased and never got what they were supposed to get because it's already been stolen. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So what would be the fate of those who are actually scammed by that act because it's what it seems like to me.. A scam!! 

Seriously, it's a big rip off as far as I'm concerned. If it happened to me, I wouldn't let it go easily. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing much sadder when you ordered a product and expected to see it, but never came to you due to the store you ordered from being hijacked. 

Not exactly hijacked xD, I mean it was just some chips and sodas at a store that anybody can grab.

40 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Not exactly hijacked xD, I mean it was just some chips and sodas at a store that anybody can grab.

xD, I got you now. I read from what Boblee and Heatman said, I thought it was something hijacked. Thank you for the clarification. 

Do you guys know if any gaming promotions are happening with popular store brands? I feel like game promotions are less and less these days. Aside from the Call of Dutys out there that are all over the place in food/beverage brands. It makes me wonder why we don't see other promotions happening with food/beverages and gaming. 

25 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Do you guys know if any gaming promotions are happening with popular store brands? I feel like game promotions are less and less these days. Aside from the Call of Dutys out there that are all over the place in food/beverage brands. It makes me wonder why we don't see other promotions happening with food/beverages and gaming. 

Right now I dont know, I know that last year some cereals had a xbox x give away  at walmart, but recently I have no idea if there are any promotions. As far as Im aware promotions like this do happen from time to time but not as often as before or at least I dont notice it as often.

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm actually watching and waiting for Monster Energy Drink to run some sort of promotional stuff for a game that they have contract with which they have many. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks, I've noted it, I will go with the right source of the information than what I see others saying about it. 

Yeah, that's definitely the best way to go about getting the right information that's not going to bite you in the end. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's definitely the best way to go about getting the right information that's not going to bite you in the end. 

That's just it buddy, information is the key, and in video games, we need info to keep up to date what's going on with games mostly on our radar. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's just it buddy, information is the key, and in video games, we need info to keep up to date what's going on with games mostly on our radar. 

Seriously, it's why I value the gaming YouTube channels of WatchMojo and IGN as well as Angry Joe for all they do for the fans.