Register Now
Kane99

The games you could get from food promotions

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, if there ever is going to be a drinking competition where one can win games, I'm definitely signing up for it 😂.. 

I do drink but it's very obvious that you're a better drinker when it comes to how often you drink. Maybe Monster Energy Drink can sponsor such competition? 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even just 2 bottles of Heineken or 'Life alcoholic dream, I am off the normal thinking. That's why I don't take alcohol when I want to be on my real senses. 

Some people don't have the head to drink at all. My brother have never tasted alcoholic beverages in his life. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some people don't have the head to drink at all. My brother have never tasted alcoholic beverages in his life. 

I was like that five years ago, I was forced into taking alcohol when I entered 18 years. Maybe in the future I can drink more of it. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was like that five years ago, I was forced into taking alcohol when I entered 18 years. Maybe in the future I can drink more of it. 

No one ever forced me to take alcoholic beverages, in fact I craved for it because it's something that's very common in my family. 

On 2/21/2022 at 8:31 AM, Justin11 said:

If you end up having a good strong head to hold your liquor, you will definitely enjoy drinking whenever the opportunity presents itself. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

If you end up having a good strong head to hold your liquor, you will definitely enjoy drinking whenever the opportunity presents itself. 

I don't want to be headstrong when it comes to excessive in-take of alcohol. I just take the little that my head can carry and that's all. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't want to be headstrong when it comes to excessive in-take of alcohol. I just take the little that my head can carry and that's all. 

Too much of everything or anything is bad at one point in time and especially when it's something that can mess with ya kidneys. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Too much of everything or anything is bad at one point in time and especially when it's something that can mess with ya kidneys. 

Very correct, that's why I wouldn't go 'over in-take of alcohol just to keep my mind, body safe and not suffering health issues in the future due to what I used my hands to cause. 

Edited by Justin11

Were there any games that did promo around an alcoholic beverage? I don't recall any alchol brands that advertised video games. I suppose M rated games could be advertised this way, but I feel like it doesn't happen that often. Hell it seems stuff like Call of Duty, Halo or Battlefield get their own branded softdrinks, but I don't think we've yet to have anything promoting alcohol, then again, there probably has been and I just forgot. 

I was watching a COD vanguard stream and the streamer was talking about how last year Mountain Dew and Doritos had a promotion were you could get XP in the games , the XP codes were in the product itself so technically if you buy the product you could redeem the code in it for XP in Vanguard, the problem is that the code was actually outside the product itself so some fellows just went into the store, took pictures of the code without buying it and just went back home and redeem the codes on their games xD and the people who actually purchased the product say a 6 pack of mountain dew a bag of doritos were left without a working code.

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I was watching a COD vanguard stream and the streamer was talking about how last year Mountain Dew and Doritos had a promotion were you could get XP in the games , the XP codes were in the product itself so technically if you buy the product you could redeem the code in it for XP in Vanguard, the problem is that the code was actually outside the product itself so some fellows just went into the store, took pictures of the code without buying it and just went back home and redeem the codes on their games xD and the people who actually purchased the product say a 6 pack of mountain dew a bag of doritos were left without a working code.

How can they do that and how can the store be so stupid to allow the code to be displayed without having part of it covered? 

Just now, Boblee said:

How can they do that and how can the store be so stupid to allow the code to be displayed without having part of it covered? 

Well its not the store fault they just sell the products, its the company's fault that is doing the promotion for putting the code outside, but yeah its pretty hilarious xD

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well its not the store fault they just sell the products, its the company's fault that is doing the promotion for putting the code outside, but yeah its pretty hilarious xD

It's like having your card details out in the open where cyber crime is high now. You will definitely pay for it. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's like having your card details out in the open where cyber crime is high now. You will definitely pay for it. 

Well I dont think its that big of a deal , its not exactly a big crime nobody is going to jail for it. But most likely they are not doing that promotion again, or at least not in the same way