Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I didn't want PC that I would be looking at having to change in the future and it's why I had to invest that much in it. 

At least, you got what you wanted and the money you spent for it is well worth it for you, which you didn't complain. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

At least, you got what you wanted and the money you spent for it is well worth it for you, which you didn't complain. 

Yeah, that's for sure!! It's why I'm never worried about anything called a new PC for my gaming needs because I have a beast already. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Making my own specific PC with different brand name will make it unique for me, making it a different type originally for me. 

It's all about the amount of money that you have on ground to be used to build your new PC 💻 for you. You can literally build anything you want. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

There is this satisfying feeling that comes with getting exactly what you wanted especially when you have spent your money on something. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's all about the amount of money that you have on ground to be used to build your new PC 💻 for you. You can literally build anything you want. 

Sure, assume I have the necessary funds I wouldn't hesitate to go on and build my own PC, I love to have customized laptop. 

On 3/28/2022 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

There is this satisfying feeling that comes with getting exactly what you wanted especially when you have spent your money on something. 

Yeah, it gives peace of mind. I hate it when I get a different product from what I ordered. I know it haven't occured for me. 

On 3/28/2022 at 4:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Making my own specific PC with different brand name will make it unique for me, making it a different type originally for me. 

When you are building your own computer, you are not building a new brand, you are actually customizing a PC according to your needs.

7 hours ago, egghead said:

When you are building your own computer, you are not building a new brand, you are actually customizing a PC according to your needs.

If that's what you mean, what brand will it belong? Can I name it after my name? 

I am just being curious, because, I never done that before. I know modding is real when it comes to customizing PC of my choice. 

When you are building a computer, you are basically assembling a computer, you will be using parts and equipment created by various companies, you can give it your own name. In my country, small businesses are assembling computers and selling as their own brand.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:10 AM, egghead said:

Monument Valley 2?

Never heard of this game, can you please explain more about this game.

I think it's available on Android. It's what I can really recall about the game from when I crossed paths with it sometime ago.