Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

1. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - this 130 hour long epic is definitely one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time. Truly an amazing journey, highly recommend to anyone who hasn't played these games yet.
  2. Disco Elysium - this game gets posted here so much and for good reason. Some of the most adult and thought provoking writing and storytelling I've ever experienced in a game. Very unique.
  3. Half-Life 2 - literally finished it yesterday. Just a total classic. Aged like wine.
  4. Halo: Reach - I did the MasterChief collections earlier this year and Reach was easily my favorite. Cool story, amazing atmosphere and of course the super fun Halo gameplay.
  5. Super Castlevania IV - I dabbled in the world of emulators. From the few games I played start to finish, SCIV was easily my favorite. It aged wonderfully and the gameplay is still really smooth. The whip is just an incredibly fun weapon to play with. Very impressive for such an old game.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's more of Deathloop, Hitman 3 and Halo Infinite for me. They are the very best for me as far as 2021 games released are called out. 

Halo and Hitman games are exceptional games. When I played them via my PC and via an Xbox one I enjoyed the gameplay. 

5 hours ago, Empire said:
  1. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - this 130 hour long epic is definitely one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time. Truly an amazing journey, highly recommend to anyone who hasn't played these games yet.
  2. Disco Elysium - this game gets posted here so much and for good reason. Some of the most adult and thought provoking writing and storytelling I've ever experienced in a game. Very unique.
  3. Half-Life 2 - literally finished it yesterday. Just a total classic. Aged like wine.
  4. Halo: Reach - I did the MasterChief collections earlier this year and Reach was easily my favorite. Cool story, amazing atmosphere and of course the super fun Halo gameplay.
  5. Super Castlevania IV - I dabbled in the world of emulators. From the few games I played start to finish, SCIV was easily my favorite. It aged wonderfully and the gameplay is still really smooth. The whip is just an incredibly fun weapon to play with. Very impressive for such an old game.

I have seen that game Disco Elysium on more than one occasion but I have never really gotten a calm head to pay for it and actually play it. I know it's a good one. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm this close to completing Hitman 3 but for some reasons I stopped but it's not going to be too much work for me to finish now. 

The sooner that you can have Hitman 3 completed, the better for you to focus more on the upcoming games of 2022. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen that game Disco Elysium on more than one occasion but I have never really gotten a calm head to pay for it and actually play it. I know it's a good one. 

Never the less, it does not stop you getting int the game you know 🙂

Most game sthat I do get I always look for the cheapest option on thired-party 😛 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Never the less, it does not stop you getting int the game you know 🙂

Most game sthat I do get I always look for the cheapest option on thired-party 😛 

Yeah, that's correct. Maybe before some of the games that that I have planned to play this year starts coming out, I would get it to pass time with.