Register Now
Kane99

Should all games have cloud saving as a backup?

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's cross our hands and expect such cloud saving feature to be introduced into play station series. 

But on the other hand, should Google tamper with gamers data, all hell might break lose because I wouldn't be happy about it. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will really feel very much amazing to get Google cloud saving feature attached to PS series, I'll appreciate that, which will signal the end of my unexpected corrupt saved files. 

It's definitely going to be very interesting if that deal can be struck because it's definitely going to save a lot of gamers a lot saving stress in their gaming. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:04 AM, Heatman said:

But on the other hand, should Google tamper with gamers data, all hell might break lose because I wouldn't be happy about it. 

I wouldn't be happy about that too, if Google decides to sell users information during the collaborative term with play station company. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be very interesting if that deal can be struck because it's definitely going to save a lot of gamers a lot saving stress in their gaming. 

It gonna save the stress alot, due to how it saddens when it comes to losing the game save files inexplicably. I will be thrilled seeing the agreement reached. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:07 AM, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't be happy about that too, if Google decides to sell users information during the collaborative term with play station company. 

They have been doing that for years now and nothing seems to have changed yet about how they go about their policies. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have been doing that for years now and nothing seems to have changed yet about how they go about their policies. 

Nothing has changed around Google when it comes to censorship of users, selling their private information to third parties online. Maybe because they are the leading search engine company in the digital space they simply wants to use the advantage to ruin their good reputation. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing has changed around Google when it comes to censorship of users, selling their private information to third parties online. Maybe because they are the leading search engine company in the digital space they simply wants to use the advantage to ruin their good reputation. 

Google will always look out for Google first, there is no doubt about that because it's how their policy is set up for ages now. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Google will always look out for Google first, there is no doubt about that because it's how their policy is set up for ages now. 

That means they simply don't want to change, they simply want to operate in their old system and not enhancing their patern from censorship and keep those datas confidential. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That means they simply don't want to change, they simply want to operate in their old system and not enhancing their patern from censorship and keep those datas confidential. 

Personally, I don't have any problem with their censorship or anything but selling off one's data without their consent isn't cool at all. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't have any problem with their censorship or anything but selling off one's data without their consent isn't cool at all. 

Google will never stop doing that. It's part of how they make their money which runs in millions of dollars. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Google will never stop doing that. It's part of how they make their money which runs in millions of dollars. 

It's actually why I'm not blaming users who are seriously looking for good alternatives to Google but it's proving very difficult. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:39 PM, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm not blaming users who are seriously looking for good alternatives to Google but it's proving very difficult. 

Personally, I'm definitely scared about having my data sold without my permission and to whom I'm sure how they would make use of it. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:14 AM, Boblee said:

That's exactly the area I'm talking about, they simply censor your details and submit to third parties for business promotion that's why you get unsolicited emails without authorization. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly the area I'm talking about, they simply censor your details and submit to third parties for business promotion that's why you get unsolicited emails without authorization. 

I really hate those kind of mails and I get to unsubscribe from their notifications immediately I get them knowing well that I didn't subscribe to them.