Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Is it worth it to play any GTA game before GTA5?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it never mattered to me which one I played out first. If it was GTA 6 that's been made that I came into first, I would play it. 

You're correct bro, it doesn't matter, provided it's choice thing. It's just like kids who were given birth to recently, they wouldn't know that GTA got previous editions unless they're told. They'll simply start from the trending one. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the essence of more editions of the game. But at times if you love going retro, you'll some day go back to playing GTA previous editions. 

It's where remakes are very important in games because they turn something off and boring into something that's interesting and appealing if they do it well. 

19 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

No love for gta 1, london or gta 2? Man i used to love causing havoc with that topdown view back in the day.

Personally i woulden't play gta 3 if you have never played it before, that game has aged pretty badly and a lot of the missions are boring/monotone by today's standard. 

I never had any problems with playing the GTA 1 and 2. It helped me be very grounded in the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At least a gamer who is into GTA series started somewhere. I didn't get to play GTA 5 as my own GTA edition, i started with San Andreas before adjusting with others. 

At least you can play GTA 5 on your Playstation 3. So, it's something that you can get it and play whenever you want to. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, a friend of mine is just trying to get into playing all the GTA games starting from GTA 1. It's definitely going to be an uphill task for him. 

Do you think such is possible for your friend? Unless he/she wouldn't play any other series through out the year. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you think such is possible for your friend? Unless he/she wouldn't play any other series through out the year. 

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong in him starting the game from the first one. As long as he's patient enough to play them all. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least you can play GTA 5 on your Playstation 3. So, it's something that you can get it and play whenever you want to. 

Nope, I couldn't play it on my PS3 even if it's compatible there, rather I played on my friend's PS4 console and via the game village. 

Edited by Justin11

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

He can actually do it from how he started out playing Final Fantasy from FFI to FF XV.. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, I couldn't play it on my PS3 even if it's compatible there, rather I played on my friend's PS4 console and via the game village. 

Alright, whichever one that works better for you should be the path you will make use of. Good luck with that my friend. 

On 2/19/2022 at 11:03 PM, Justin11 said:

Seriously, it's definitely always going to be very challenging for you having to need to get to your friend's house before you can play. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's definitely always going to be very challenging for you having to need to get to your friend's house before you can play. 

I know it quite stressful bro, that's why I wouldn't do it everyday. It will simply be once in a while when I feel the need to have fun with the new game. 

On 2/20/2022 at 8:58 AM, Heatman said:

He can actually do it from how he started out playing Final Fantasy from FFI to FF XV.. 

It is possible to accomplish the entire game editions of Final Fantasy if your friend never consider any other video game again through out the year.