Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Is it worth it to play any GTA game before GTA5?

On 2/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, Boblee said:

How is that possible for someone to play just one video game in a year. It's definitely going to be a boring year for me if I try that. 

A lot of people out there focus their attention on just one game. One that comes to mind for me, was the COD series. I used to play those games a lot, sometimes all year long. But I played with friends pretty much daily or as much as I could. May be boring to some, but if you're having a good time, that's all that matters. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

And I wouldn't go back playing older versions when I've made progress playing the newer versions. 

Unless I have completed playing the new version of the game and feel like covering up for the old version I missed out. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

For instance, I am expecting GTA 6 to launch and I am still playing GTA 5 at the moment. Their is no time I'll consider playing much of older versions of GTA when 6 is made available. 

Within 2 to 3 years time before the game is out, you must have completed playing GTA 5 and get into playing GTA 6. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For instance, I am expecting GTA 6 to launch and I am still playing GTA 5 at the moment. Their is no time I'll consider playing much of older versions of GTA when 6 is made available. 

You can definitely complete the playing of GTA 5 before the release of GTA 6 as long as you are committed to playing it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You can definitely complete the playing of GTA 5 before the release of GTA 6 as long as you are committed to playing it. 

I don't think I can have that much time and passion to complete all levels of GTA 5 since I have other things doing. I'll pay it just for the fun whenever I have the time for it. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Within 2 to 3 years time before the game is out, you must have completed playing GTA 5 and get into playing GTA 6. 

I don't think I can remember the last time I completed any game I entered into. I will try my best to see if I can do it with GTA 5 she wait for the 6th edition. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think I can remember the last time I completed any game I entered into. I will try my best to see if I can do it with GTA 5 she wait for the 6th edition. 

Some gamers don't really care about completing any game as long they meet their objectives for ever playing the game. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Completing games isn't a big deal as far as I'm concerned. Why gamers kill themselves over it still makes me wonder what's wrong. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Completing games isn't a big deal as far as I'm concerned. Why gamers kill themselves over it still makes me wonder what's wrong. 

Why fuss about completing any game? There is nothing like getting paid in the end when it's done, so why the hassle? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I wonder why someone will be struggling around video games just to complete it by all means when nothing is given out for such struggling. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder why someone will be struggling around video games just to complete it by all means when nothing is given out for such struggling. 

Welcome to the life of completionist when it comes to what matters to them when it comes to how they play games.