Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's really a shame that they can even make such kind of mistakes in our world today when it comes to business. 

Yes, it's a shame that it wasn't what you expected to see. Had it been it was an excellent game you wouldn't have returned it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's there to do but to contact back the customer service and report the incident for them to prepare for the product to be returned. 

Yeah, according to Boblee they refunded him after he initiated a refund of the money used in purchasing the product that didn't match his valuation. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's nice, you did what I expected. Because, it could've been a ripping off for you had it been you accepted the game at loss. 

Since it was a good store, that's why they had a return policy and also it wasn't the buyers fault, so they had to take it back. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Since it was a good store, that's why they had a return policy and also it wasn't the buyers fault, so they had to take it back. 

Yeah, that's only good thing about the store. Although, I'm never going to purchase anything from them in a very long time. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's tremendous to hear that from you. It is always encouraged to shop from a reputable store, if not you couldn't have seen a refund occuring. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous to hear that from you. It is always encouraged to shop from a reputable store, if not you couldn't have seen a refund occuring. 

Yeah, by that way you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to whatever you purchase online. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, by that way you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to whatever you purchase online. 

Apart from Amazon, which other online websites do you normally make use of when it comes to ordering your gaming stuff online? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since I found shipping being a hurdle for my products arriving to my location. It pushed me hard considering the local online stores for purchase of items. 

Yeah, that's most likely going to be the best option for you because ordering what can't be delivered for you isn't cool. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, that's why I am not moved in any way to shop outside of the well-known online stores, to avoid losing it all. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's most likely going to be the best option for you because ordering what can't be delivered for you isn't cool. 

Sure ah, I wouldn't love entangling myself into such situation anytime soon too. I just love to get what I ordered. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Lucky gamers are getting gaming related gifts on daily basis. There was a server on Discord that shared some game codes last week. 

What kind of video games code did they share in the discord server chat? It must be something that's good enough right? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

What kind of video games code did they share in the discord server chat? It must be something that's good enough right? 

Some of the games were worth $10 at most and it was about 10 game's codes that was shared in the server. I was shocked at that.