Register Now
Kane99

Why don't more celebs take jobs in video games?

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

I certainly can't wait too, but the real date for it's released isn't yet confirmed by Rockstar studios so I don't want to take my hopes too High. Teasers making Waves on the internet is that they are going to be some more cooler features added to GTA 6 than has even been for any other GTA game on the series.

Rockstar just came out after years of speculations by gamers that it would be released on so so date and just admitted that the game is in production and that's it. 

7 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Rockstar just came out after years of speculations by gamers that it would be released on so so date and just admitted that the game is in production and that's it. 

I don't get your point, are you saying Rockstar actually announced the date for the release of GTA 6 or you are saying it's just rumours that GTA 6 is gonna be released?

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I don't get your point, are you saying Rockstar actually announced the date for the release of GTA 6 or you are saying it's just rumours that GTA 6 is gonna be released?

Rumors only unfortunately , Some information was leaked during an investors reunion with Takes-Two and it showed a release date for a few games, as for the Max Payne Trilogy it showed an expected release date by 2025, Red Dead Gunslinger (Im not sure what that is, I dont know if its the first RDR remake or DLC for RDR2 or for the online mode) and an expected release date for  GTA 6 in 2024 if everything goes well.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Rumors only unfortunately , Some information was leaked during an investors reunion with Takes-Two and it showed a release date for a few games, as for the Max Payne Trilogy it showed an expected release date by 2025, Red Dead Gunslinger (Im not sure what that is, I dont know if its the first RDR remake or DLC for RDR2 or for the online mode) and an expected release date for  GTA 6 in 2024 if everything goes well.

Okay, I didn't even get hold of this information when it was leaked, but I wouldn't want to get my hopes high , I would just wait for a confirmed date from Rockstar studios itself.

On 6/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, Dannyjax said:

Are you expecting an inclusion of a new big celebrity in GTA 6? I would love to see someone like Drake in it if it's possible. 

If Drake gets included as a high profile celebrity in GTA 6, it's something that's going to pull a lot of people taking interest in the game. Yes, GTA franchise already have lots of followers but that's going to add more to it. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay, I didn't even get hold of this information when it was leaked, but I wouldn't want to get my hopes high , I would just wait for a confirmed date from Rockstar studios itself.

Rockstar have never been in a rush to release any information on any gaming projet they have. They are always tight lipped on it. It's why a lot of rumor follow all their games. 

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Rockstar have never been in a rush to release any information on any gaming projet they have. They are always tight lipped on it. It's why a lot of rumor follow all their games. 

That's true, and due to this gamers are always in a frenzy when any information about a new game off the GTA series is rumoured to be released.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

That's true, and due to this gamers are always in a frenzy when any information about a new game off the GTA series is rumoured to be released.

I know that it's part of their game's promotion tricks to get it on the lips of everyone. By doing this, a lot of gamers will be interested in the game. 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Clasher said:

I meant that gamers were the one's with the speculation the game would be released at one particular point around 2024. Rockstar never admitted the game was already in production at the time but after what happened with GTA Trilogy, they later came out to admit they have GTA 6 already in production with no details on its release date. 

8 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I meant that gamers were the one's with the speculation the game would be released at one particular point around 2024. Rockstar never admitted the game was already in production at the time but after what happened with GTA Trilogy, they later came out to admit they have GTA 6 already in production with no details on its release date. 

Okay, I got the hint of that too, I was quite sure that Rockstar studios hasn't announced any real date for GTA 6 but it was only speculations that it was going to be out In 2024. 

I don't even think Rockstar has made any real plans towards the date for GTA 6 release , and that's what they've been known for always keeping GTA lovers In the dark without revealing much news of their games to public.

28 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Okay, I got the hint of that too, I was quite sure that Rockstar studios hasn't announced any real date for GTA 6 but it was only speculations that it was going to be out In 2024. 

I don't even think Rockstar has made any real plans towards the date for GTA 6 release , and that's what they've been known for always keeping GTA lovers In the dark without revealing much news of their games to public.

If the game GTA 6 comes out in 3 years time from now, I would consider it a good time for them to make such that everything is working well with the game. I wouldn't want to see useless bug infested GTA 6.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:07 PM, Dannyjax said:

They know well not to release any information that's going to make it hard for them to meet up with. It's better to hold back on such information till it's sure enough. 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:45 PM, Boblee said:

If Drake gets included as a high profile celebrity in GTA 6, it's something that's going to pull a lot of people taking interest in the game. Yes, GTA franchise already have lots of followers but that's going to add more to it. 

Drake is a big profile celebrity. If he happens to show up in the game, it's something huge. Also someone like Lil Wayne who's a good replica of what the game is all about would be a good addition too. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Drake is a big profile celebrity. If he happens to show up in the game, it's something huge. Also someone like Lil Wayne who's a good replica of what the game is all about would be a good addition too. 

I can remember when Phil Collins was featured in GTA : Vice City. He was the first real celebrity that was featured in GTA series. I'm hoping to see more like him from the music industry. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:22 PM, Heatman said:

If the game GTA 6 comes out in 3 years time from now, I would consider it a good time for them to make such that everything is working well with the game. I wouldn't want to see useless bug infested GTA 6.

I share same thoughts, i sincerely feel game developers should brake their time to design a game instead of rushing over it and releasing trash. Just like how rockstar took their time on GTA 5 and a blockbuster game and what that are currently doing with GTA 6.