Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's absolutely correct because what applies to John would not be the same thing with Mark. We all work with a different mindset and perspective. 

That's one of the best way to put it. It doesn't get any better than that. Some people don't even stand at all when they are playing any kind of games. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's one of the best way to put it. It doesn't get any better than that. Some people don't even stand at all when they are playing any kind of games. 

Age can also play a very big role in this one as well. My old uncle of 67 years would never stand to play games. His waist wouldn't let him do it. 

On 6/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Heatman said:

It's only pressure that's going to take me out of my seat when playing any kind of game. My relaxation comes first. 

That's exactly how it happened to me when I was playing Call of Duty : Black Ops. I didn't feel that much pressure playing Vanguard. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Did you stand long hours playing those COD games @Aniekwe? I can only stand while playing with a fellow gamer who is very much strong, and posing a serious challenge. 

For Call of Duty : Black Ops, I do that all the time because of how challenging the game was which I really enjoyed. 

35 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

For Call of Duty : Black Ops, I do that all the time because of how challenging the game was which I really enjoyed. 

Oh, their is nothing bad, their are times you'll be on pressure, you wouldn't know when you'll just stand to ease the pressure and play better by looking closely to the monitor or TV screen. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, their is nothing bad, their are times you'll be on pressure, you wouldn't know when you'll just stand to ease the pressure and play better by looking closely to the monitor or TV screen. 

If the pressure kicks in to the point where sitting down isn't comfortable any longer, it's up to standing to take it by the horn. 

19 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

That's exactly how it happened to me when I was playing Call of Duty : Black Ops. I didn't feel that much pressure playing Vanguard. 

Call of Duty Vanguard is an average game compared to what Activision-Blizzard used to release in the game. The kind of tension their old games used to come with is so unreal. 

37 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It's a fact that can't be disputed in anyway. It even happens to me when I sleep for too long, my back will hurt like hell. 

I haven't felt that in over 6 years now because I could barely get enough sleep. It's been ages I had more than 3-4 hours sleep every night. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I haven't felt that in over 6 years now because I could barely get enough sleep. It's been ages I had more than 3-4 hours sleep every night. 

You should work on getting more sleep my friend. 6 hours rest is the minimum you should be looking at and not 3-4 hours. It's not good for your health. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You should work on getting more sleep my friend. 6 hours rest is the minimum you should be looking at and not 3-4 hours. It's not good for your health. 

I'm trying my best to fix that sleeping disorder because I know it's something that would affect me when I get older but for now, it's not budging. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm trying my best to fix that sleeping disorder because I know it's something that would affect me when I get older but for now, it's not budging. 

The sooner you get that dealt with the better for your health all round. A man slumped in my neighborhood last week and we later heard he wasn't having enough rest and sleep, so his blood pressure spiked. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

You need to go for a therapy. I think it's the first right step for you take. When that's done, you can know the next one to follow.