Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that everything depends on how long you want to play a particular game at any point in time. 

It depends exactly, but it wouldn't last too long to be on the standing. Their are some time ago where I stood for over four hours playing a car racing game. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that everything depends on how long you want to play a particular game at any point in time. 

Yeah exactly, you're very correct. If you're planning on playing the games for less than 30 minutes, you can easily stand or sit all through the process. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It depends exactly, but it wouldn't last too long to be on the standing. Their are some time ago where I stood for over four hours playing a car racing game. 

Yeah it's something that's not going to pose any challenges when you play for a short period of time and move on to another thing. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that's not going to pose any challenges when you play for a short period of time and move on to another thing. 

That's exactly how it should be instead of over staying. I take my time off when I stand while playing, because it can cause strain on my muscles. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't ordinarily sit down for too long. It's why when I play games, I do get up from time to time and it gets more in when I'm under pressure. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't ordinarily sit down for too long. It's why when I play games, I do get up from time to time and it gets more in when I'm under pressure. 

I have sitting stress when I sit down for too long. My tail bone (Coccyx) starts to pain me like hell. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have sitting stress when I sit down for too long. My tail bone (Coccyx) starts to pain me like hell. 

Same here kinda. I don't have the same issue, but my butt starts to hurt if I sit for too long. Thankfully the computer chair I got a bit ago has stopped the pain a lot, so I can sit a lot longer without any pain. But, standing is good to do from time to time for sure. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Damn, that must be really painful from the way that you described it right? What kind of gaming chair are you making use of? 

On 1/18/2022 at 9:50 AM, Heatman said:

Damn, that must be really painful from the way that you described it right? What kind of gaming chair are you making use of? 

Yeah, it was indeed very painful. It had to get to going to the hospital for proper treatment for over 3 weeks before the inflammation got treated. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:00 PM, Justin11 said:

If you're sitting on iron chair, why wouldn't your buttocks pain you? Lol. But when you're on a relaxed leather chair, you wouldn't feel the pains. 

Some chairs are made better, some are just awful. Last chair I used was an office chair I got from a thrift store. I think it was just too stiff and due to sitting for long hours, it would start to bother me. But once I got my andaseat one, it hasn't bugged me much. I still get some pain, but it's more to do with how I was sitting and how long. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Some chairs are made better, some are just awful. Last chair I used was an office chair I got from a thrift store. I think it was just too stiff and due to sitting for long hours, it would start to bother me. But once I got my andaseat one, it hasn't bugged me much. I still get some pain, but it's more to do with how I was sitting and how long. 

Nice sharing your experience with some chairs with me. Some chairs are simply made terrible, which causes pains at long hours of gaming. Andaseat chairs have been advertised here earlier, I believe it's cool, because Admin made the excellent review of the company. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it was indeed very painful. It had to get to going to the hospital for proper treatment for over 3 weeks before the inflammation got treated. 

So sorry to hear about that mate. I get how frustrating this would have been for you especially when you really needed to sit down. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If I ever get to make use of an awful chair, I'm definitely going to cut a nice soft and big foam to pad it all up 😂

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

So sorry to hear about that mate. I get how frustrating this would have been for you especially when you really needed to sit down. 

If I ever get to make use of an awful chair, I'm definitely going to cut a nice soft and big foam to pad it all up 😂

At least now, I know very well that sitting down too much isn't for me at all for me for any reason whatsoever. I would rather stand for too long than sit for too long.