Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it helps with the game that I'm playing which made me to give up my seating down to stand, then it's worth it. 

I do understand very well that it's something that helps some gamers. It's more like a seriousness booster for them whenever they get to stand up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm expecting their one last dance to see if I can reconsider my retirement on the series and continue when they launch a new trademark name. 

If they care about their fans and what to give them something that's going to make up for all they haven't been doing right, they will make some good with the FIFA 23 as their last game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

For the sake of dead leg, I try as much as I can to avoid stressing my legs standing while gaming. It is better to relax and enjoy the game of my choice to stay off from dead leg or any strain in the back or leg over time. 

You don't have to stand all through the gameplay, it's not realistic to do that. Most people get to stand when the pressure gets too much. You can't start playing immediately and have that kind of pressure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You don't have to stand all through the gameplay, it's not realistic to do that. Most people get to stand when the pressure gets too much. You can't start playing immediately and have that kind of pressure. 

Yeah, the pressure will gradually come up, and when it comes up, their will be some kind of standing ovation, lol. But such wouldn't last for long, since my legs aren't machine, it will get worn out after some long duration. 

Edited by Head_Hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If they care about their fans and what to give them something that's going to make up for all they haven't been doing right, they will make some good with the FIFA 23 as their last game. 

Let's see what EA will bring up in the next edition of their franchise FIFA series. I won't rush to get it, but when I hear awesome news about the game, I might be triggered to get it and end the road together with them xD. Then we look further to what the future holds with their next trademark name of the soccer game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see what EA will bring up in the next edition of their franchise FIFA series. I won't rush to get it, but when I hear awesome news about the game, I might be triggered to get it and end the road together with them xD. Then we look further to what the future holds with their next trademark name of the soccer game. 

If I'm being honest with you, I don't care much about what they do with the last edition of the game. I'm more interested in what EA SPORTS FC would bring into the mix. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

You don't have to stand all through the gameplay, it's not realistic to do that. Most people get to stand when the pressure gets too much. You can't start playing immediately and have that kind of pressure. 

If it's a short play of 30 minutes or so, I wouldn't mind all through it but if it's longer, it's not going to be possible. 

 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, the pressure will gradually come up, and when it comes up, their will be some kind of standing ovation, lol. But such wouldn't last for long, since my legs aren't machine, it will get worn out after some long duration. 

A standing ovation for the pressure building up for you in the game? That's very hilarious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If I'm being honest with you, I don't care much about what they do with the last edition of the game. I'm more interested in what EA SPORTS FC would bring into the mix. 

That's what I'm looking up to, I've stopped playing their recent editions of FIFA series. I'm waiting to see if their will be any positive when they move over to the next trademark adventure irrespective of FIFA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I found this clip where some gamers are asked for their opinion on how either standing or sitting affects their gaming. It's an interesting watch. 

 

According to a guy there, he said he's more focused when he's standing. That's definitely the opposite for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

According to a guy there, he said he's more focused when he's standing. That's definitely the opposite for me. 

That might actually work with some certain type of games. I think it happened with me I was playing Battlefield : Black Ops 2 and ARMA 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

According to a guy there, he said he's more focused when he's standing. That's definitely the opposite for me. 

It's only pressure that's going to take me out of my seat when playing any kind of game. My relaxation comes first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's only pressure that's going to take me out of my seat when playing any kind of game. My relaxation comes first. 

That's very well understandable. If I'm not relaxed when playing, I will not be focused in what I'm playing in the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very well understandable. If I'm not relaxed when playing, I will not be focused in what I'm playing in the game. 

Our individual differences is always going to play a huge role in determining what's going to work for each and everyone of us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Our individual differences is always going to play a huge role in determining what's going to work for each and everyone of us. 

That's absolutely correct because what applies to John would not be the same thing with Mark. We all work with a different mindset and perspective. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...